Nuffnang

Thursday, September 17, 2009

More pics @ Full House
-nice place to camwhore n chillex-

*super coolies* hearty this pic so yeng i like!
G.E.T.L.C.L.S & 9091 models...
babes/darlings/sweet heart
this is so farnnyy~~ i was in de tub while their asses re facing me n camwhorin. Peak a boo~~ gen is behind lol

reflection~~
mun,gen n tanya

<3<3<3
stylo huh?
edmund gerr always bully me 1!!
OOoopsy babes....whoops shower together? oops
pic nt clear...
tanya's wardrobe...
=)
adrian...
ohh gie...de birdy become ur victim d...poor thing..

bird cage...
owhhh john mok so yeng worr...wah our heart melt lik choco n sunk deep dwn lik de boat.
umm guess they are stil hungry...
adrian wad re u doin in my bathroom?


Guys its 3rd sem nw, we re so super bz wth our own private lives n coll n assignments n part-time work n ur bf/gf n projects n exams...no matter hw bz we're we will try to come out wth more activities and continue to treasure our beautiful friendship.
-love u guys wth all my heart-

Aihhh i m so so so *speechless* i gt sleeping disorder i guess...Cant sleep no matter hw much i yawn,my brains re so active at night that bug me badly over certain things. I just couldnt sleep. I m awake til 3am and stil couldn't sleep. At noon, i feel so sleepy and could just fall asleep any time. During lesson,lecturer gave 5 min break,my head is on the table snoozing till she resume class or i would walk down with babe to buy snacks just to keep me awake. Its been months like that i read the article of insomnia and it kinde related to me. Its friggin me out. My eyebags oh geeezeee!!! I need to change my sleeping routines. And do something about it. I'm free at night to finish my assignments or other stuffs till midnight.

K i shall take a nap now...

No comments: