Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oooopsy SEPTEMBER de~~~

-there is a salon in Japan named "UPSY DAISY"-
-find it super kawaii hahaha wah leh if i come out frm dat salon bet i wil look lik LALA MUI-

Wahliao,aihh y so so so so fast one? it seems lik last weeks/last month happenings are lik ages ago.

I wan de clock 2 slow down,y must it b dat fast,i missing those happening moments.

Wish i could photoshop all the bad memories,cuz the flashbacks wont leave me alone,yet i just gotta say let de past go and in life there are lots more 2 experience. Learn it,live wth it and move on take it as a lesson and better not repeat it.

Dont know why i did it,but i do regret it,hoping for a new start ahead.

Today was a S.H.I.T.day

Sleepy
Hungry
Ill
Tired

Not sleeping well lately,couldnt sleep at all, class start at 8.30am till 2.30pm, 6hrs straight lessons no breaks at all. Thats why babes are all complaining so hungry during eng period and so sleepy lik omg mann...And i slept at 3am. Need to wake up at 6.30am yet i m stil snuggling on my pillows and dont wan 2 get up. LoL

Uhh i feel happy today, had my 1st lesson of Performing Arts.
Lecturer asked a quest : In ur opinion how do u describe the meaning of Culture in 3 words.
I disturbed lianne,she was just sitting next to me and ask her 2 describe me in 3 words.

Quote lianne: Gen is preety,smart and funny.
Thx lianne, so happy dat u say me smart ah...dats y i cant sleep tonight agn lol
Back to the lecturer quest, there are other volunteers who shared their point of view and she asked who else, i wanted too,i shy lehh lol. Den lianne raised my hand. She was lookin at me de...

Then, i uttered

Ethnics
Languages
Tribes

Hahaha,she was like very good very very very good...and she explained on behalf of my perception. =)

Uhh,was so so so hungry didnt eat lunch n lucky nek fetch me back home,ate lunch wth her and straight away go back home and snack on kaya puffs and go to sleep lol...

Lately,I been sleeping after eating lunch...aihhh~~ its k today no appetite for dinner just cereals.

Wan go sleep d lor~~

p/s: Thanks for clarifying things happened,felt better. Well,its kinde heart-aching to see you going through like that wth a heavy weighted burden on ur shoulder. I wish i could ease ur burden. I really do wan to be by urside and keep supporting u through all. I'm sorry if i hve hurted you,its true that we cant ctrl our emotions at times. I'm nt gonna b selfish to think abt my feelings only, it is understood. I'm glad that i met u in my life. Its my choice and i never regret loving you.

Life is a challenge,endure wth it.

-nite-

No comments: