Nuffnang

Friday, September 25, 2009

During raya holiday,i went back to my parents hometown...ok food is all i can describe in that place...umm yummy...

-i had fun bonding with my cousins-

geezeee i can eat damn alot k

prove?

after dinner (quite full ad)
we went for deserts
while waiting for my fruitylicious dessert i also shared with my cousins
after eating my desert
mum ordered porridge (chu chap chok) delicious~~
"my tummy wana explode de!!"
went back to aunt's hs
durian here i come~~
lastly,mooncake with chinese tea!!
"wah damn damn damn full ad"

Went to wash up suddenly i puked everything i ate..ok i know its disgusting lol!!!
yeah fatness is all i can describe...

~pics~

went for breakfast here...this shop belongs to my uncle's friend. yummy~~
i enjoy eating with my cousins n daddy n every1 lol... not enough? still want more? ok order~~~

toast bread seems common huh?
wait till u try it in ipoh...toast to perfection and its so crispy,well toast wad else delicious!

my sis enjoying the noodle...

ok while bloggin lookin at this pic makes me feel hungry haha..

food prices are cheap and delicious...
gen,daddy, macho dickson (oopsy he's taken) and mira

dad was so eager wana snap this pic. Look at this *ahem ahem* policemen...

Quote dad: "I wonder could he chase the thief or the thief chase the cop away?"

food describes it all?

Carson and Genevieve
this pic reminds us of camwhorin in the plane
-same pose and same style-
geezee i look weird here lol...

-here are some of the CNY09 pics of me n my cousins-
-dad's side-
-majority of my cousins are guys-

me n yuki
-we're in the same business field-
hewson,jason and gen

of course its gen's idea lol~~
from left: jarald,carson,daniel,hewson,jason,gen,yuki,ku cheong,ben,kitson,amos and mira

-not all of my cousins are present here-
I m happy that i could bond well with them, that is what mama want to see.
"Wong Family Unity"
Cheers to Wong present generation~~

No comments: