Nuffnang

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ohh peeps OOpppsy sowieee ya...didnt update for quite some time..stay tuned

I just read lee wen's blog...this babe so farrrrnnnny laa...almost choked laughing at what she typed.

~Sneak Peak~

during our "Performing Arts and Culture" G.E.T.L.C.L.S performance...

GEn!! Her character is a yoyo guy!! name: Gosh!! (:
She's so handsome!!
'I love you Gen-Gosh-Marie!!

ohh babe babe... everyone know my guy character named GEORGE haha,only u so blur named me GOSH...oh gosh...u miss JOSH isit? hahaha ^^

Somehow,i simply like guys role or character because i wana try acting lik a guy? find it super cool...over-sized tee,baggy shorts,and a cap...
guys can act "macho" in front of the girls,get to date hot girls,act cool?ego?what else? break a girls heart into pieces?

"if i am a boy"-beyonce...
but lucky i m a girl haha more choices,more variety,more super coolies girl friend thingy...=)

Well my cool guy outfit,I borrowed my bro's nike b.ball sleeveless , my own beach/bermuda shorts and steve's cap...

TADAAA~~~

shenay as shaun

carmen as carmen lol

gen as george

Quote carmen: I'm a pimp yo..hahaz...
Both guys are in my arms..be jealous..hahaz..ngeeeee...

setting up my lappie


~~~action~~~

Look at de screen,technical probbie!! shit wei!! my desktop display picture. Took that pic on the speed boat,i like it hahhahaha the audience was laughing! geezeee my pic brings laughter? lol

I was jumping in front of the screen hoping to cover my face,my picture!! hahaa the screen is lik (10x) more huge! my image was so huge too...didnt know gen's face would appear that huge!
haha the audience was enjoying my bimboness~~

owh gennnn~~~ failed la u...

surprise~~~

During the play we surprised Lianne, its her bdy...she was surprised and was so "touched"...geeze each time any surprises when i look at the bday boy/girl face i feel so "touched" too...i was so overwhelmed by the joy till i teared.

my fav pic G.E.T.L.C.L.S!! *super dupper coolies*

No comments: