Nuffnang

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another day trip

Bonjour =)

Finally, i updated on Liu Chen's birthday. We're supposed to celebrate our two china friends birthday but Shuobo didn't turn up due to some circumstances.

The night before i sleep i only managed to glance through some essay formats for our English for Business Studies examination which is first thing in the morning at 8am before we started our journey.

Places we been : Ulu Yam for Breakfast, Genting to chillex & Giza Mall for dinner.

The whole day i was dragging my feet to walk and i am really really exhausted. We didn't enjoy much, must be because we're real tired, stress and the cause of anxiety.

We enjoyed mostly on food, convo during our trip and we're that spontaneous to plan going to Bali next year july since we have good deals =) We confirmed and mei yee settled all our bookings =) super satisfied =P
I can't wait for SPA, snorkeling, sun tanning, pedicure & manicure & LOTS hehehe~~
*yikes* so excited!!

But its all Good~~
We had fun tho with all the rides LOL~~

BBBrroooommm~~

I like the bright lighting.
Fyi: My eye bags re so fugly it makes me sad looking myself in the mirror.

The girls in the car..

Finally we arrived~~
Lol this is mell showing the polaroid cam..
Pics will be instantly printed.

1st shop
Foood ummmm~~
Curry Prawn
Quote Gin Siong this is the best in Ulu yam, his hometown.
Its good tho.. but somehow i find it kinda oily a lil..

Other dishes like curry fish head, vege & pork ribs.

Shop number 2
Lol we re kinda eager to try the next shop for the loh mee
Ice kacang to cool us down..

So yeah this is their famous loh mee in ulu yam..
Umm sorry oops i didn't like it because the amount of vinegar inside the gravy was too much lol
I kinda dislike vinegar taste

This noodle was not too bad..

I love this wantan..
So crispy and lotsa amount of fish paste =P


I enjoy this spinning ride soo much last year with my babes..
We went about 3 times non stop wei..
But this time.. i'm feeling kinda scared and didnt enjoy it lol
At some point, i'm feeling so old for this ride LOL..

mei yeee~~

mei yee, mell, gin siong, pei yee & gen gen =)

haha kawaii boo?
the camm camm idea came from me lol
so obvious right

This mini car, were filled with last year memories with 9091 & GETLCLS..
Yikess i miss them soo much wei

Me & Gin Siong
Purple dino

Okie after a few rides we went to Giza mall..
I slept in the car, and i am supposed to accompany mei yee while she is driving.
I couldn't help it, i fell asleep in the car as soon we re almost reaching down slope.
Before we reach Giaz mall, we have to pick up our cake from the florist shop located in Aman Suria.
Gosh finding for that mini shop can kill us wei~~
The owner of the shop non stop calling mei yee and she was panicking to ans the call, we barely could reach on time.

That day i got guts to help mell scold the sweet corn fella in one of the genting shop, they changed the sweet corn for her twice yet the taste is totally unacceptable, rotten already i guess.
I didn't taste it at all cause there is a chunk of butter on top lol. I don't take butter.

I even got the guts to compromise with the florist owner in mandarin, told her don't rush us, we're caught in a jam and bla blaa~~
She extended our time but if we haven't arrive she will leave.
Wad de~~ Nvm in the end we collected our cake.

LOL mell & gin siong say that love to hear me speaking in mandarin so funny wei..
Haha *me china speak england*

Here we are in ummm...
I told cha i m bad in names haha
I can't recall the name of this restaurant lol
But the waitress is sooo supper kawaii with the waitress uniform wei
Can't stop checking out one of the waitress haha
damn lesbo loh..
Eh not me only kay haha

Tadaa the 12 layered cake, swiss chocolate flavor with extra choco topping.

Hapiiee Bday Liu Chen from Shanghai


Quite nice
Very filling


Tadaa one of the memorable memories by a polaroid.

NEXT

I feel like posting some random pics of
*G.E.T.L.C.L.S* & "9091"
in Genting~~

Its like one of the best times happened there, besides my family.

The pics are the most memorable & really Great Awesomeness with my babes & dudes.

Introducing my babes..
&
It was a christmas gift, bookmark, given by my babe babe tanya =)

My dearest 9091
Each of us have a dance partner.
My dance partner was leong wei ji =)
We even prac our dance during midnight outside first world hotel on the streets & piggy back our partners for some random race competition~~
It was that AWESOME & memorable..

Owh gie gie was on my right, the one wearing specs.
I got two gie gie's (Leong Wei Ji & Chan Wei Jie)
"Brothers from diff Mothers" quoted chan gie gie lol
Both of the gies are my close guy friends last year..
They are unique in their own ways and that is what i love about them.

My check out
*GETLCLS*
Its an abbreviation of each of our names =P
Meeting my babes last year was fated and we re sooo close as girlfriends.
Couldn't express how much i MISS them
&
I still LOVE each and every one of them
The term babes babes derived from me lol..
&
It bonds us real~~ CLOSE~~

Forever and Always
GETLCLS & 9091

So awesome right..
Wanna be black eye peas haha
we camm damnn alot in genting about 2k pic okay
&
THANK GOD
for facebook~~
It was like the best electronic photo album, 85% flooded with FIA pictures..

I never regret being in FIA!!
i love it to the maxxxx~~

Together as ONE
That the key of our friendships
Can u guess which is my hand?
If u know me well i think u will know which one heheh =P

AWWW our first time swimming & Jacuzzi together

My darling babe babes..

Typically us..
In the bus heading to Genting
I like this pic very much

ringg rinnggg~~
Oooopsyy~~
boy boy calling wor~~
Hello hello~~
hehehe

In the cable car..so funnn

Best picture of all Time~~
I love each and everyone of them..
No matter what i will not work on next fri just to spend time with them

I'm so curious & eager, Patience is a virtue.
No man can deny fate.

Forever, i will cherish all my memorable memories that happened in my life
&
Will never forget people who matters in my life.
I need them in my life.

No comments: