Nuffnang

Monday, August 9, 2010

Language of Dance


Excited muchhh~~~
till i couldn't sleep well or rest well.

7 august 2010

Plaza Dance Academy
hosting Ballet Concert @MAS Airlines Auditorium

It was soo awesome..
Everyone did a great job, perform to their best
and look pretty beautiful on stage.

The Theme:
LANGUAGE OF DANCE <3

Highlights of the night are:
1 Malaysia and Tributes to Micheal Jackson, Patrick Swayze and Glen Miller.

I am happy and proud to be apart of PDA's student,dancer and teaching students.
Opportunities and fate came upon my life.
I am so Glad.

There are approximately 25 mixture of dance performance like Ballet, Hip Hop, Modern Ballet, Line dancing, and Tap. It was all good~~ Lotsa good feed backs and loud round of applause by supporters from the crowd.
So yeah, I had to wake up 3 hours upon arrival just to relax my mind, eat breakfast, bath and & make up.


Hehe look at all my make up stuff, i have to prepare it all on the table day before or morning to do my make up. Its all according to steps from left to right.
foundation, lose powder, concealer, shimmers, highlights, eyeshadow, make up pallets, mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow liner, falsies, lip gloss, lip stick and lip pencil
ohh the black pouch contains a diff make up set, it has everything for the girls.
I dont mix my own make up and the ones in the pouch
My face kinda sensitive tho hehe

All dolled up and ready to gooo =)

My mum came in and gosh we camm camm together LOL..

super epic right?

Here we are at backstage

Grade 2 girls

Shall intro my pretty lil girls..
I taught them since they are Grade 1 till going for their ballet exam.
It was all gooood =)
I am so proud of them.
They are way more excited than me ^^
I wasn't worried at all, they wouldn't forget the steps and they enjoyed it to the max.
Before concert rehearsal, they were on stage or back stage practicing.
They love the song and dance.
I could hear them singing while dancing during concert.
Funny lil girls.

Megan, she's helpful in correcting other people mistakes lol.

Eleanor, this lil girl's voice very cute one.

Darylene, she's well toned for her age, nice arm and calf muscles.

Xandrea, her laughter quite funny one.

Lea, shy shy but very cute one.

Yue Yi, she is well behaved and a nice girl.

Yuri, she's a jap. She speaks jap and she has the jap accent. Ohh her sis name is Yuki.

Amber, her pointe and turn outs are nicee

Sarah, lotsa curiosity.. yet a girl who loves to joke lol

Okie meet my hip hop fren

Isabelle, she's just 14 or 15? I forget lol.

Gosh before the show start, everyone is getting ready and i last min before 5 or 10 min show time i only started changing my top and wore my socks.
Everyone was like sooo super dupper busy in the room and after rehearsal i have noo time to eat at all, so busy to help ppl make up after one and another and must prepare for my girls.
It was all fun, that is what i love best, helping ppl to put make up.
The girls love it =)
I kinda have interest and passion to do freelance make up artist, i dont want to take up the course my basics and color combination are good enough.
Shall hunt it down when i am free.

So yeah PDA's SHOW TIME~~

Dance our opening number, spot me lol..

Funky pink
Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep ohh~~
by T-ara
Damn cute wei the song.

FYI
Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence by Utada
Funny wei : Sherlyn asked me, she want to watch Happy Birthday Mr Lawrence.. LOL
Others were curious who is Mr Lawrence lol
My bf gua lol but the name Lawrence sounds curvy lol.. I want more buffy and hot names for my bf lol siaoww de..


Twilight Dreams
Sze Lynn, Amelia, Hwei Ting and me =)

Femme Fatale
means Dangerous Women
Yeah we re that dangerous *yikes*
Well burn my energy and coolness in it..
Ladies wut u fellaz say "money money moneyhhhh" wutt wutt lol
Outta Control by Baby Bash ft Pitt Bull

My ending pose

Take a Bow

Reflections
The fan dance

Sun and Moon
Awesome wei

Bad romance and Allegro
i'm in a bad romance RRRrr

Thanks wen for dropping by
love u lots
Well, this pose is weird it seems wen is pregnant lol
Wen hw many moths old de?

Inter mediate ballet mates
I think since we know each other for quite some time, we re kinda close de hehe

They are all black for MJ
and i dont need to change hehe
I love the tee

Sherlyn and Zhi wei

We re just being ourself
Sampatness hehe
luckily i bend my supporting leg lol
if not oopps
if exposed that is not even panties it is leotard LOL

Joey & Zhi Wei

Inter mediate and advance 1

My cousin and family came to support us
Big fat hugggss

hehehe ^^

Mum, grandma, sis, jasmine and kin keong

Wohooooo finally finish de

Then we drove all the way to klang lama for bak kut teh for dinner
I am soo super restless and tired. I dont even have the energy to walk to the car or carry my huge & heavy bags. My dad carry it for me hehe

So yeah i have to rest more lately
My right bum bum still so painful
Gosh i need a full body massage so badly wei..

Nights =)

Shall update on high tea at holiday villa =)

No comments: