Nuffnang

Monday, August 23, 2010

Doggie retreat

Hello to all doggie lovers/ animal lovers =)

I love visiting the pet shop when i was young, my 4th uncle will fetch me back from school, bring me for lunch and go over to a regular pet shop located in ss2.

1st thing visiting a pet shop is looking at the puppies for sale, omgawd they are sooo cute.. Its like u really wana buy them.
F.y.i: I never bought a dog for more than rm400.
My ex doggie, Ginger, was given by my 4th uncle, a cocker spaniel.
Omgawd after that dog got kidnapped, i cried like months okay..
My heart was aching like hell~~

My 2nd Ginger was imported from Thailand, that was one of the best surprises my dad gave me.

Ohh 2nd doggie was given by family's church friend.

So yeah today about 15min more to end my working hours, i went down to petsmore located in empire. Hope my boss wouldn't mind a lil doggie shoppink hehe =)
I questioned the sales girl regarding the new dog collar i bought not long ago is so bad in quality, the threading of it wasn't good. I'm kinda upset okay..
I brought the collar, didn't last for 2 days and my Guido manage to spoilt it.
She called her boss how to deal with it.
No refunds but i can buy what ever i want with staff price, free membership & free bonuslink card haha..
I wanted a bonuslink card for quite sometime, kinda feel bored with the cashier asking me for bonuslink all the time.

I took the advantage~~ geezee
I'm a victim being an impulsive buyer..
I can't help it..
If i see something cute or convenient or for the sake of loving something..
I will get it no matter what.
I still got some treats at home yet i wana buy some more for storage lol..
So yeah.. with lotsa of love, pampering & fattyness for doggie..

Shampoo, biscuits, chewies, canned dog food, vitamin sticks, enzymes collagen strips, collar and leash

Total rm 156.30.

My doggie doctor, the vet, recommended me to buy this oradental collagen strips its like eznymes which help to reduce doggies tar tar, bad breath and reduce tar tar build ups.

Owhh so cutie right?
Pinky doggie collar..
The top collar spoilt de, lasted for 2 days only ='( so cute lorr..
It looks good on Ginger but look so gay on Guido.
That is why he is sooo smart to release himself by bitting the clincher.
Guess he hates it that much huh..
Notty boi~~

You see they look so healthy.. thanks to mama gen..

I can't wait to cut my fringes again.. My hair is too long de..
My grandma told me to cut my hair, its longggg and unmanaged.

My baby girl forever & always..
She very good girl one..
Now become fatty bom bom de, she's so greedy, don't wana let the bf eat food..
So stingy wei..
Thats why lor she's such a fatty bom bom now..

Last pic~~
Ginger, Genevieve & Guido =)

Owhh hehe im gonna get a baby hamster real sooon~~
Thanks to my darling Lianne *mwahh*

Wehee can't wait to name my hyperactive hamster
umm
Geneva? LOL sounds like my name nooo way~~
Gabby? Cute wert sounds so round lol
Guinea?
Or
Gelsey?

I can imagine naming what ever on earth starting with an alphabet G including my future kids name lol..

I even help to name my friends business, he say i am good in names lol.. I forget what the name.

Good night.
Waiting for more of such days to come by =P

No comments: