Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"ON" day

Off day..
I was too tired on tue..
Really tired..

But i have to wake up on wed morning, to breakfast with gie & send him to Taylors.
U know what??
I should have study in Taylors instead!!
Regret big time!
So yeah we ate in Village Park.
Absolutely LOVE it =)
Cuz that place got some sentimental memories eating with people that i love especially parents.

SO yeah as usual we will TCSS, TTLY & i m never bored lol..

LOLx bergaya betul huh?
I was adjusting my hair and he was adjusting his tie.
So not appreciative lor i see his tie quite short then i adjust nice nice for him, he say not nice yikes~~ nvm he banyak TTLY
He got presentation that why need to wear formal.
He ar SS himself keep looking at the mirror and say "eee so leng zai leng zai"
Omygawd lol!!
Actually I wanted to camm camm awhile in Taylors but he need to go for class de.
Then i even bumped into my friend, she asked if i am studying in Taylor
This smart ass help me ans, "YES"
I am so speechless wei LOL

After sending him to Uni, I met my uni friends for badminton and yum cha.
Guess what?
Mei Yee so lazy bum don't want to play.
In the end we went Kuchai Lama to eat dessert =)
yummsss~~

Pei Yee & Mei Yee
sounds so sister like huh?

Just the three of us
We re super spontaneous okie hehe
&
we share the LOVE for deserts
awww~~

so yeah we're in Sweet Hut located in Kuchai Lama
&
Yipeee i know how to get there
guess what? Im gonna bring someone who share the same interest as me hehe

My mango .... with sago & mango ice cream
I like it but -1 cause too creamy
Overall its goood~~
I love the ice cream =P

Umm coconut something
&
It taste like cendol

Same thing as pei yee order
But added fresh fruits lol
Gosh the guy in AC, believed to be a foreigner worker, who sells fresh fruits in a trolly
pronounce Fresh Fruits as Flesh Floods or Fresh Sluts hahhahaha!!!
We always make fun of him lol
super duper HILARIOUS okie

Next destination =)
Mei Yee was craving for Shih Linn *don't know how to spell*
She wants the fried chicken lol
so yeah we walk over to the Taiwanese restaurant

Ordered lo mai kai
umm okok only la
Prefer usj 21, my fav lo mai kai there
super yummay

So yeah her chicken arrived
Gosh
It feels like eating umm eating tasteless chicken
Not juicylicious at all
*yikes*
Prefer the ultimate shih linns goshh that is crispy and juicylicous hehehe

That all gonna sleep soon~~

Nights =)

No comments: