Nuffnang

Friday, August 13, 2010

High Tea


Oppsy sorry for the late update,

After the day we had ballet concert, Ms Tham our ballet principal, decided to throw a tea party as an appreciation and celebration on the success of the concert and everyone did a great job.

Of course, she is happy and proud hehe..
We had our tea party at Holiday Villa
Its been ages since i last visited that place.

After concert, i am feeling real tired, i have to wake up early for church and i have to teach ballet before the tea party.
Luckily i napped while waiting for mr foo.

This would be one of the most memorable moments that i had with my ballet teacher (ms leong), principal (ms tham) and ballet school co ordinator, she also help me to schedule my teaching time table or inform me to replace any classes, she's really helpful for everything (mrs lim).

Tadaaaaaaaaaa picturesss~~


Top top: The all time sexylicious and crazieee woman, ms beatrice.

2nd row: Chealsea, Ms Gen, Joey, Ms Tham, Carmen, Ms Leong, Mrs Lim & Prabu

Bottom: Sherlyn, Ms Nathalee, May Hor, Zhi Wei and Victoria


Joey joey


Told cha ms Bea need to flaunt her sexyness as entertainment for us...
Super epic wei lol
Keep posing and we keep snapping piccies of diff posture

Yikes no way for ms bea bea doing solo..
We shall cammmm cammmm all together hehehe

Extra spicyness and RRrrr
*hehe*

Now my turn to camm camm with ms leong =P

This is so epic hahaha

Chelsea, Ms Tham daughter.
I can tell you that i watch her grew up since she was a young child.
Gosh i am feeling sooo old...
Yes i admit my mind is getting older and my bones are more fragile.

Nathalee =)
I love to watch her dance soo nice wei..
So much of feelings..

Ms Leong, Ms Genevieve, Ms Tham & Mrs Lim

*sigh* you know what? I think i should address myself as Ms Gen instead of Teacher Genevieve lol.. Some other the girls tend to forget my name cuz its too long~~ lol But some girls manage to pronounce my name after sharing with them my all time fav barbie movie
" Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses"
You wouldn't be surprised if 9/10 girls watched the movie already.
The pre primary girls love to act like a princesses when I teach them.
SO cuteee onee..
And i always told them "princesses always sit up tall, pointe the toes and have good poise"

Eventually, they listen and quickly flaunt the best out of it.
Its cute to see how well they poise
It creates enthusiasm in each lil ballerinas
I will work harder and try my best, I will never give up and wouldn't take no for an answer.

Thats all for now~~
I'm back from Ulu Yam, Genting & Giza Mall.
We're just being sponatneouslicious after english for business study exam.
Shall rest now =)

No comments: