Nuffnang

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Honestly


Excuse me, who are you to judge me? Who are you to me? or What am i to you? I am not YOUR girlfriend. I like to speak and do what ever i want, are u supposed to chain my mouth or control me? I feel so reluctant to speak to you at times, it seems like there are boundaries and restrictions to be myself and feel the freedom. What if i misinterpreted drift as skidded? Do u seems like u care much since u re shooting me so much lately, what ever i do or say you make it seems like a big deal. When i am happy i express my happiness, that is what people do. You don't have the sense of consideration of peoples feelings or sense of gentleness in you. Honestly, the way you treat me ur harshness and rudeness i had enough. None of my guy friends treat me like that okay. I can imagine things will happen if i am with you. OMG i tell u, i bet we will have damn a lot of dramas in between which i hated and i never want it. Every body have their own weaknesses and point of view damn it accept them for who they are. Especially when you are chasing me, you didn't impress me much. Even i tried thinking of hopes.

You know what today supposed to be the final decision before i can conclude, you crashed it. Can you imagine a GIRL waited in ur front gate for AN HOUR? When i tailed you behind, i was just happily playing with you. You texted me so rudely "don stalk me la" it was just a coincidence when i left my uncle place, driving to your area and i spotted your car. Fine i lost track, headed back to your house and waited for damn long with out a msg or call. Thank God gie gie accompanied me by texting and calling to chill me off.. I didn't even know when u arrived at ur house and ur gate was almost closing when i look at the mirror and you didn't even have the curtsey to knock on my door or text/call to apologize for waiting or invite me in to your house. Couldn't wait any longer, i really had enough, you are seriously testing my patience and gie told me to go back home. I never wait for guys that long without a call or text or without any purpose. Even Gie never make me wait. After i left only you start to call or text me and that time i was engaged on the phone. After telling you off and u text me to THINK? what the hell is wrong with you and mind thinking topic? excuse me if i am not thinking i wouldn't left your house or brain dead. Fyi: I told my dad and gie about the situation, they say it's NOT WORTH it to wait for a guy, its silly and its kinda cheapo. You're so ego that you didn't admit its your fault or say sorry! Which girl is not pissed i think they are seriously NOT THINKING..

Before you point your fingers on people, think about yourself too okay, you think you are PERFECT?.. I'm suffocating to communicate with you. Even each time and day i always put on a thick face and be optimistic all the time. If what ever i say doesn't make sense why bother to TALK to me? Excuse me, you think your advice or lecture is good for me? I purposely thank you for not bringing that topic out again. I am always being nice to you, why must you be so mean to me at times? Yelling at me in the cinema, reply me rudely and so impatient towards me.

So yeah I AM DAMN HONEST! satisfied?

No comments: