Nuffnang

Monday, August 2, 2010

Preparations

Hey peeps..

Owh please ignore my older post, i never express my anger or unhappiness by blogging such a longgg post, so its my 1st time..
I never like to express my feelings or reveal my secrets, i prefer to keep it private and confidential.
1 thing that peeps should know about me, never take me for granted or step on my tail.
I will be nice if you are nice..
=P
No worries,I am okie already hehe =)

This sat is a big day..
I have lotsa preparations to be done.
I just finish hanging my costumes, clothes and belts.
*cough cough*
Geeze i am coughing badly now, i was searching my belt at a conner its kinda dusty cuz its been a while since i last use that belt.
I am allergic towards dust.
Oh i need to prepare a full check-list by tomorrow.
Not only mine, including my girls too..
I am in charge of finding make up samples thank god my Godma & Cousins are in make up line.
I can get free samples from them..
Hopefully by this week =P



Ohh my uncle just got a new dog on sat morning, given by a neighbor, its breed is Jack Russels, female and 1 year ++ owh an active doggie.. & I have to give my dog food away and borrow Guido's collar and leads to my uncle. Lol.. i was so excited to met his doggie, after ballet i went over to his house to play with the doggie.. Pretty intelligent and she's co-operative in obeying orders. He's still in his trial period, but aunt disagree to keep a doggie..
Aiks i really don't understand, i feel like studying psychology at times to discover why human dislike dogs or any other animals.
They are such a lovely creature~~

Have i told you of my dream pets/animal/mammal that i wana rare or help out in a refugee?

1) Elephant
2) Horse
3) Snake
4) Scorpion
5) Wombat
6) 10 diff type of dog breeds including Bull dog, Sheep dog, Rough Collie, Great Dane, Maltese, King Charles, Cocker Spaniel, Husky, Basset, Boxer, & Chow Chow..

What an exotic taste..

okie gonna teach ballet soon..
Gonna snuggle and manja my doggies 1st..

fyi: I only trust two men in my life, which is my dearest daddy and gie gie =)

No comments: