Nuffnang

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pace of speed

Hey peeps~~

I want to update on my china friend's birthday celebration.
But, i haven't upload in the lappie, kinda lazy and kinda busy..

Its funny to know that people complain say i walk toooo fast at times
Even Gie told me "yeah u walk so fast at times"
LOL!!

Yes i admit it, 5 Reasons :

1) Its a part of my lifestyle (so hectic, back to back schedules and i never take NO for an ans)

2) Habit

3) Avoid sun exposure for too long, my eyes are kinda sensitive to towards the sun.
That is why its a MUST wear sunnies when i drive and it left me an uneven skin tone on my nose! hate it lol! I love sun tanning tho to even up my skin tone color.
I want a new sunnies tho. <3
Sunnies are apart of my accessories and life saver lol..

4) I participated "fast walk" in school competition before lol

5) If i sweat under the sun, its terrible my allergies and ezema will haunt me. That is why 24/7 i have my pills with me.


Well top 5 songs that flooded my ears now and i loveee it~~
I'm a sentimental and very lay back person.
I love sentimental songs and channels that i always listen
Red fm, Light & Easy and Mix fm
hehe <3

1) Katherine Macphee - Terrified

2) Mary J Blidge - I Am

3) Miranda Crosgrove - Kissin U

4) Colbie Calliat - I never told you

5) Boyzone - Gave it all away

Noobie gen, noooobie~~~
I wonder if people can stand my noobieness lol..
Good night =)


No comments: