Nuffnang

Monday, June 7, 2010

7 wonders of the world


Heyyaa~~

This morning i had presentation on the 7 June.
Subject : Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (IT)
My team members : Mei Yee, Gin Siong and Melissa
We are the 3rd group to present, but i had lotsa fun preparing it.
We did our slides last minute the day before we hand in our soft and hard copy.
But, it was all okie =)

It was supposed to be a professional power point presentation.
Gosh~~ so stress thinking of the word professional.

So yeah, our topic of our choice would be 7 wonders of the world.
LOL~~ i brain storm that idea, and they agreed =)

Enjoy~~ the pics
7 wonders of the world.

Petra, Jordan

Petra has been a city of great religious significance since ancient times.


Machu Picchu, Peru

Machu Picchu is important, because besides its archaeological value, it has a variety of ecosystems within its boundaries


The Great Wall of China
It is the longest, oldest, most time consuming construction project ever attempted, in history.
Neil Armstrong (the Apollo astronaut) said that it could even be seen from space.

Colosseum, Italy.
Greatest work of Roman Architecture and Roman Engineering
Iconic symbol of Imperial Rome
Chichen Itaza, Mexico
The sacred city of the Itza, pronounce as “chee-chehn eet-sah
Means “at the mouth of the well of Itza”
Pyramid of Giza
This was one of the tallest structures in the world till 19th century.

Christ the Redeemer
Statue of Jesus Christ
Largest art deco statue in the world

I love to travel.
I had many dreams to travel to so many places and lots of activities way beyond ur imagination that i would do it.
In the future, when i earn my money well thats the time i will plan =)
I can imagine in the future all my money will be spend on traveling, entertainment and food.
I would love to travel and visit the 7 wonders of the world before i die =)
That would be noted in my wish list <3

Gonna go sleep after drinking milk and listen to usher-hey daddy.
I love that song, cant get it out of my head.
Make me wana dance hip hop.

No comments: