Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Spontaneouslicious

Hey peeps..

I am back =)

This trip was super spontaneouslicious..
None other trips can beat this spontaneous trip
So its the 1st time i went on a trip with my Uni buddies.
It was funnnn <3
Mostly trips are planned like 3 days before the trip but ..
We planned yesterday and we went today. =P
Straight in the morning we meet up at 11am.

2 Cars
+
8 of Us

Started our journey at 11.30am
Reached by 1pm.

So yeah just a short update.

Its us =)
From left :
Mei Yee, Pei Yee, Yi Heng, Gin Siong, Liu Chen, Melissa, Shuobo and Gen.
<3

Cannon Ball..
BOOOMBB~~

Okie i will do a full updated the next time..
I am so tired.
Tomorrow i have to wake up early to prepare all the documents.
So yeah tataz..
It was a very memorable day with my uni friends.
I love it <3
Stay tuned guys

No comments: