Nuffnang

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ballet @Renaissance


Hello peeps,

Well, i had a very busy saturday, till i missed the most exciting football match ( USA vs England)
So sad right?
I am too exhausted, very tired till my eyes are red and I just feel like sleeping.
You know what? I slept for 5 hours only. Haha watch football on saturday morning at 2.30am.

My cousin need my help to prepare the girls for the event.
All i gotta do is

Make up
Hairdo
&
Photographer

So yeah enjoy the piccies, will continue the story~~

I wake up at 10am, get prepared, make up, shower and everything.
Gotta go to the office awhile and rush to Plaza Dance Academy.
I got class to teach at 12pm.
Grade 4 & Grade 6.

These are my grade 4 girls.
Doing their plies.

Chasse en avant
(Developpes devant set exercise)

Transfer weight to degage derriere
Fyi: Those unknown words are french
Isn't sexy that i know a few french words in ballet terms lol.. haha

Developpes : A la Seconde and Exerise for Arabesque en l'air

From left : xin yin, ruo min, joanna, teacher genevieve, zafirah and sofea

Right foot derrier with 3rd arabesque

Use to teach them ballet when they are grade 4, now they are grade 5 de.
That is coco and chao suan.

Grade 6 girls doing their 1st Port de Bras.

Okie after teaching ballet, drove all the way to damansara perdana from subang.

Danceology Ballet Academy.
Own by my cousin sister, Jasmine.

Look at her ballet collection..
<3>

So nice @.@

Her certs and awards.

So impressed with her.
She joined dance competition and ....
I watch her before on stage.
&
It was awesome~~

Studio 1
The floor are called Spring Floor.
More expensive than wooden floor.

Studio 2
It look small cuz i took it at a bad angle lol

Here we are arrived at Renaissance Hotel.
The girls are doing their rehearsal.

On stage.

Girls are you ready for make up??
They we're all excited~~~ hehehe..
They called me Teacher Genevieve too.
At 1st their didn't know how to pronounce my name.
Then i ask them, have u watch Barbie and the 12 dancing Princesses?
Then they answered Yes yes yes..
Then i replied do you know who is Princess Genevieve.
So cute le one girl replied, She is always LATE~~
lol i laugh like hell.
Kinda related to me lol.

Okie its time~~
I just love helping people to put make up.
That is what i enjoyed most when i see the outcome.
Putting on the eye shadow.

Mascara.
They love it okie..

Their make up cant see that clear.
But its perfecto~~

Teacher Jasmine & Teacher Genevieve with the girls

Putting on lipstick haha...
Their lips are so tiny,
so i asked them to pout, this pic is so cute~~

Genevieve and the 6 lil Ballerinas.

Jasmine & the 6 lil Ballerinas.

I love this pic..

Cousins.
When we were younger, she learned Ballet 1st.
Then I am also interested in Ballet.
She learned at Federal and i am at Jean Gan
It is because of my dear cousin, my dream came true today.
My wish when i was a little girl is one day i hope to teach ballet.
&
Here we are.
We both taught Ballet.
Our wish was also to open a Ballet school and teach together/help her out
So yeah, i am tied down with schedules and she could manage it all by herself that is GOOD!!
Well done Cousiee..
Just that when there is other upcoming events, i will standby and try to help her.


The girls with funny acts

Us and the Newly Weds

They are so excited =)

Okie show time~~

Smile girls =)

Derrier en lair

Sprinkle the rose petals

After the entrance show,
Now they are gonna dance.



Final position.

In their butterfly outfit with the Bride.

So cute right..
They had lil wings behind.

I love butterflies tho

Such a tiring day,
Finally they get to rest and eat MCD lol.

Pics with the girls before we leave the Hotel.
I am bad in names.
Couldn't recall their names =(

This is Hailey

This is Jess

This is Xin Ann
She wants us to call her Ann Ann lol so cute le she.
Don't you know who is her mum?
One of the most famous malaysian MC.

Thats all for now=)
Enjoy the piccies
&
I am gonna watch Football later
(Germany vs Australia)
Who will win?
hehe

No comments: