Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

World Cup Hotties


Hey peeps are you into World Cup fever?

yes i am having bola fever now..

There are countless reasons to watch the World Cup…

There’s the amazing athleticism, the sportsmanship, the drama, the meeting of different countries, the crazy plays, the strange nicknames, the fact that the U.S. might have a shot…okay fine, I’ll give you the real reason millions of women around the world love the sport – the insanely hot guys!

Over the weekend the World Cup kicked off for the first time on African soil. The much anticipated tournament has already been packed with excitement, culture and yes, fantastic shirtless men! I know, I know, beauty is only skin deep but sometimes it’s good to see a lot of skin.

So in honor of the world’s most popular sport in my opinion these are the hottest guys in the World Cup!


Ricardo Kaka
Brazilian superstar
Omg among all hotties he is my best pick..
Drools~~ isn't his eyes re sexy..omg he is lookin at me lol~~
I LOVE KAKA~~MWAHHHH~~

Miroslav Klose
Germany player
He is so yeng wei~~


Lucas Podolski
Germany player
gosh he is hawwtt tho
Look at the hand muscles woahh~~

Fabio Cannavaro
Italy captain
He won FIFA World Player of the Year Award in the last world cup

Tim Cahill
Aussie footballer
Nt bad lookin tho =)

Yoann Gourcuff
French football player currently dating France's former Prime Minister daughter.

Ohh the most exciting thing that i know, yi heng told me that the footballers bath together after the game wooshhh... lol
I think i wana be a journalist under football industry..
@.@
Can drool and nose bleed all the time already. Hehehe *evil laughs*
Hot guys are irresistable...
SIZZLESSSSS
don't be jealous ;)


No comments: