Nuffnang

Friday, June 11, 2010

Movies

Hello dear readers,

Its been quite sometime since i watched movie,enter the cinema or movie marathon.

I don't even watch television,astro even i am at home, only once in a blue moon.

Haha no dates, tied down with schedules and craziness. So sad right? lol

So yeah recently i watch these movies


The Prince of Persia.
Last friday with, melissa,gin siong, kian how, pravena and me =)
The rating 8/10
I like the story line.
I like the actress, so sexy, love her eyes and lips lol.
It was interesting and nice lor.
The part where the guy must let go the girl hand very touching lo.

Lol, i just watch this movie yesterday. It was awesome!!
I love action movies.
Ratings 9/10
-1 cause some parts dont really get it lol.
It was a spontaneous day, 4hours break and eddy sms me for lunchie, so yeah we headed to 1u, ate dinner at Cravings and watch movie A-team.
Entered class a lil late, but the lecturer didn't really bother one lo.
Gosh i watch the movie untill, my jaw dropped.. too actionlicious? lol
Just watch dear readers.

Ohh today i watched
The Karate Kid
Ratings 10/10
Gosh the movie is soo nice hehe, till i can't sit still in the cinema, can't stop squeaking, clapping and making noise.
Sorry peeps too interesting de lol, next time glue me on the chair and staple my mouth lol.
So dear readers please go watch if u haven't =)
Ohh this movie make me wana learn KUNG FU no joke, i got the stamina and strength.
Wana fight? ^^
Take it easy peeps, girlylicious here lol.. JKJK
I will fight, kick, and slam dunk aint girly girly and no mercy hehehe *evil laughter*

Actually i have lotsa interest in learning new things.
Learning is never enough in Life.

1) Muay Thai
2) Salsa
3) Belly Dancing
4) Pole Dancing
5) Kung Fu

Self defense + Dance = Make me feel like a super woman =P

On wednesday, i learned Belly Dancing, guess who taught me?
A male instructor.
*damn* he is so feminine and can shake his ass better than all the women there.
Super duper bootylicious and that is called SEXY..
I wana ask which gay club he went, hehe i might join him. JOKING!
He is so kawaiii tho, reminds me of Mr Oh Sang Han lol =P

Something i learned in Belly Dancing,
You have to co-ordinate you body well,
To shake the body there are three parts:

1) Boobs
2) Belly
3) Hips

So yeah, i am a lil flexy and i could catch up well, just need lotsa prac on co-ordinating the body parts.
Gosh i love the belly dance, he taught us, he played a korean song and it is still stuck in my mind, later i am gonna ask gie about the song. And i love it, so sexy woooshhh~~

After belly dancing, woah i could feel my belly muscles are aching, very good exercise to toned up body muscles.

I love it..<3

Ohh yeah, tomorrow is so gonna be a busy day..

I am gonna teach ballet at noon 1-3pm then gonna drive to damansara perdana to my cousin's ballet studio.
We are heading to our client's wedding ceremony at Renaissance Hotel, KL.
Client's request is to bring our girls to be flower girls and dance ballet on stage.
So excited i cant wait.
Oh my job is to be a make up and hairstylist and my cousie's assistant =)

So yeah stay tuned peeps.




No comments: