Nuffnang

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Another story of mine

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that i can confess

Life has its boring routines like mine..

That is why i want to go for a vacation so badly after this 2nd sem..

Guess what? I couldn't because i'm working for 2 bosses.
Tied down.

Something that i really love to do is to travel..
Cant wait to earn biggg sum of $$ and splurge on vacations.

So yeah who would i love to travel with?
Travel with family & relatives =)

My dearest 9091 & GETLCLS

Island lovers

City lovers

Travel by air or land

=)
By boat

I just love the breeze..
so refreshing!

Hehe finally touch down!

Directions =)

Buy the cards to travel around the city
by train or any public transportation

Here we goo on our train
woot wooott~~

Plan ur accommodation
Its either hotel

or shellay

Check in the hotel

Choose a location
city
OR

Island
If i would go for a vacation i would prefer Island rather than in the city!
Its a perfect getaway and lay back place to be.
It helps to calm my mind away from busy hectic schedule.
& at the end of the day i refused to go home lol ='(
In the future my retired place will be in an island.


Snorkeling
owhh i loveee this outdoor activity the most~~
I love swimmin in the ocean.

Fishing
hehe u need lotsa patience & calm mind =)

Swimming
is my all time fav hobby..
Lately damn sad i really want to swim but those bluhhdyy buggers occupied de pool.
I very pantang if i see ppl in the pool without a proper swimming attire, playing in the pool like jakuns and disturbing other people swim.
I love to swim laps by laps non stop.
Make me feeeel so satisfied and Goood~~
You must have a swim suit & google
Not boxers,t shirt and pants.

Island hopping


owhh pls get a massage,mani and padi if u go thailand~~
Its a MUST HAVE!!
lol i remember 2 hours before i leave to the airport i had massage, mani and padi before the next day of prom.
& best thing is they didnt complete my mani cuz i was in a HURRY~~
I even pay them tips to get it dont quickly but failed =(

Okie food hunting time hehe..
be it western or locals or desert or any fooood!
I am READY to eattt hehe..

Yummay life is short enjoy all the food..
My goal is to taste various types of food around the world..

Arrived in a mall

Yess to money money and prepare to splurgeee

Lotsa fun time..

Shop till i dropped till the max =P


Finally we rocked and leave the place with so much of awesome pawsome FUNNN~~ & LOVES!

Till the end of the day i can feel soooo satisfied and sleep with a beautiful smile =)
&
Its a fun experience in every and any location.
There are lotsa pics to be uploaded but it will kill my time and i dont wana go dug those pics from folders to folders.
I love to cammmmm when i travel..
By de end of every trip.
I shall say the total pics were more than 500 to 1000 pics lol
So you can image how slow is my lappie when it start up.
But thank god there is a thing called external hard disk which has saved my lappie..


No comments: