Nuffnang

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dim sum


This morning i had breakfast with gie gie, after church.
LOL his name is chan wei jie

His 1st nick name = vege
2nd nick = gie
3rd = gie gie

LOL~~

Well, we went puchong, Jin Sun hong kong dim sum if i am not mistaken of the restaurant name.
I am bad in names, but location i am okie tho.
He said that PJ had the same branch, it feels different tho.

Its okie i enjoyed dim sum in the mornings.
I love dim sum tho.

Our leong cha~
eh not bad leh..
siu mai, har gao, custard bun, & the last one i duno the name but i love it lol..
I love siu mai and har gao..
My all time fav..

HK chee cheong fun, salad prawn , & fried prawn roll?? lol
I only know how to eat,
told cha i am bad in food names too lol..
I am good in ordering & eating.. <3

Most of the food i ordered, and he is the MPSJ =.= haha
Then he say i "sai chang" means keep stuffin in only
Then i replied its "sai ngai" means orderrrr only hehehe lol

ohh my fried dumplings i love it..
I think the jap restaurant, Kai Zen's dumplings are juicier and nicer i love <3

My all time favorite egg tart..
Wahh damn juicy lor i lovee~~
Thats the last order, cuz both of us eat until so fulllll~~ lol small eater wei..

9 varieties of dim sum
& leong char

hahaha
This fella waloup the whole egg tart in one go..
stuff in the mouth.. lol i keep laughing wei..
Umm he also like the bread talk egg tart, yeah i agree i eat before, not bad tho.

I tried stuffin in my mouth at one go, but my mouth too small hahha..
Girls must be "si man" means well etiquette in front of guys ma.
*ahem ahem* gen talking here lol..
Peeps!! dont cough cough if not faster eat strepsils.

Yo yooo ~~ i am like a bro to my brotehhsss, brotherhood yo.
Oh ya, i am a bro to nicholas.
&
He is my babe =)

okay "i am done swallowing it."

What is in his mouth?
sea coconut flesh? lol i dunoo how to say lahh..but its my fav too lol..

i wana camm camm but i dun look good in the morning.
Too tired we had only 4 hours of sleep.
He ar.. ta kei lor
me ar.. read the older post lol.

hehe last pic of the day..
I think its our 3rd/4th time dim sum together.
I miss those chillex time lor.
This morning want to call ernest but he din ans..ish.. lol..

After breakfast,we went to church, he wana greet my parents.
Then, after waiting for bro & sis to finish sun school.
Dad send him home.

Thats all for today =)
I am gonna prepare my presentation for tomorrow.
Lecturer's expectation too over the top.
My group members :
(melissa,gin siong,mei yee & me)
We can do it!! =)

No comments: