Nuffnang

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Regae, Changkat.


Hey y'all..

Its 6/6/2010

I am gonna wish Nicholas, Happieee Bday..

Well, he is my primary school mate, we know each other almost 9 years already.

But recently we keep in touch cuz, we (many of us) gonna plan a SRK USJ 20 reunion.

I am looking forward for that day, i miss my ex-best friends and so many people that i couldn't reconigze now. I was so blank that he told me a few names of our primary mates.

So yeah, piccies of me are getting ready to celebrate his birthday at Regae, changkat.
Its clubbing i know, its just a venue.
Birthdays can be held anywhere and everywhere you wanted.
Mcd, The Apartment, KL Hilton, MOS, Space, and .........
Gosh!! its just a venue.. what is wrong to have bdays in club? its like a lifetime experience.
Dont tell me u re so gonna do ur bday in a club when u turn 40's..
*speechless*
ALL TEENS Club at their age..

My outfit for the night

My make up

haha i decided to clip up my hair, because my fringe is getting longer and not so neat anymore lol.

Us in the car..
The other guys is nicholas schoolmate.

This is Hafiz.

The bday boy..hapiee bday..

Gen, Nicholas and Emilio.

Okie no more pics thats the last.
We got other girls, but didnt snap a pic with them *cam-shy*

Thx dad n mum 4 letting me club for his bday.
I did nothing wrong...
I am conscious.

No comments: