Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girls just being girls

U lazy bum bum, don't waste any more time, i got at least a month to brush up.
U know the techinques, you know what's the prob.
Gosh i just can't help feeling so hopeless..
I need the strength and energy.. I can do it..
Superwomaness..

Things are from terrible to worst.

From looking like plants to trees and i rather be grass.

Gosh, weeks ago i had like no appetite and now i am craving for all sorts of food from sour to extremely spicy lol =P

I am craving for jap now, no matter what tomorrow lunch i am gonna drag my mum to lunchie with me =)

Ohh i wana eat thai food, seafood and banana leaf =P

Goshh no more cravings no more gen..

*THINK*
strict diet =)

fyi: so much in my mind, there are lotsa unfinished business...faster start no more procrastinating..gennn ishhh

hehe ^^ i am watching football =) sad lahh kaka and gourcuff got red card. My fav husbands =(

No comments: