Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Melacca Trip =)


Hello peeps, this is the full update of our

spontaneouslicious trip =)

Okie the pic says it all okie?

1

2

3

Here we goooo~~~~~~
started our journey..
Mei yee driving =)
She is quite independent tho, could afford her vios,
I think 2-3 years i could afford my own car,
shall work harder lol..

Melissa, Gen, Yi heng & Mei yee in the 1st car..

girls girls girls =)
finally i look so fair lol..

Car num 2
Pei yee, shuobo, gin siong and liu chen.

Finally we arrived..
we are sooo ready to eat =)

Tadaa~~ arrived at restoran chung wah, the chicky rice ball =)
me & mei yee

umm yummy rice balls
& chili

our 1 & half chicken
I thought we couldn't finish it..
But we managed tho..
Huge appetite =)

After food..
Jalan jalan around Jonker street & camwhore =)
okie lemme intro u the boys
Yi heng, Liu Chen, Gin Siong & Shuobo

Liu Chen & Shuobo are our friends from China.
Very friendly and nice dude..

okie ladies =)
Mei Yee, Melissa, Gen & Pei Yee

Ooppss the girls are none from china..
All malaysia maliss~~ hehe

dessert time..
umm our durian cendol!!
screammmmssss
I LOVE DURIAN okie..

hehe cute bo?

hw bout mei yee?

me lehh tadaaa~~

=)
At the fountain =)
sitting down chillexin n camm camm =)
i love this pic
the girls..
We are at PINKBERRY's for desert at Pahlawan
the boys
umm the weather so hottt...
cendol yummy so cooling =)
RM 2 only!! lol
Fried bun with chicken floss and mayonise


hahahha mel mel!! gosh she has a super dupper huge appetite for deserts..
YUMMYLICIOUS~~
look who's behind of mel?
pei yee : Isshh dun finish all okie..i warn u!!
mei yee : *jealous* don't steal my buns!
so funny wei~~

Mixed fruit
strawberrylicious..

gen & mel

last pic before we leave..
Walked all the way up for piccies..

can u see the hearts?
weheee

group pic

Ohh it 7pm de
time for SATAY CELUP!!
Its Mel's favvv~~ she is craving for it since the time we started our journey..

Okie food food..

lets celup~~
i love the sauce sooo yummy~~

we want more =)
Oh we got our celup record
Winner - Shuobo ate 32 sticks
1st runner up - Gin Siong, 31 sticks
2nd runner up- Melissa, 29 sticks
followed by~~
Yi heng
Liu Chen
Pei Yee
Mei yee, 16 sticks
Loser - Gen, 15 sticks...

Goshhh~~ i cannot stuff in anymore, my tummy feel so painful!..haha gin siong said aiyor wasted la u small eater..
Actually i eat alot one, maybe 2 cups of drinks too full ad lol

Well guess how much it cost me for
15 sticks of satay celup, 1 cup of apple juice and 1 cup of leong cha
= RM 11.50.. hehehe =)
so cheap
compare to fat man lok-lok..

After dinner, well we wanted to go for "Pesta Sungai"
But kinda late already..
We re all tired and headed home.

Last pic in the car before we drop ginsiong in cheras.

mei yee feels so tried already..

Luckily with the help of GPS we flew home within 15 min from cheras =)

Look at all my fav snacks that i bought?
It cost me rm60 bucks for 7 items =.= *speechless*
But i like it =)

I bought this for my grandma..
she loves this biscuit..
She could even make it.
Well guess what she called this biscuit as?

"Lin Ku Beng"

translate : Breast shapped biscuit
I am serious no joke.. i didnt know its called biscuit telinga, ear shaped?
hahahahahha
I told my friends they laugh lik oh mi goshhhh..

See what i bought at the jonker street?
Finally i bought my hairband..
Been wanting to buy a hairband since the day i cut my fringe..


Okie finally i updated my melacca trip..
Well i gotta continue my IT ass, due tmr =)
Today i skipped hip hop to finish my IT ass..
I wana dance dance shake shake =(
I am the group leader for IT ass, goshhh... stress wei..
I am an IT bimbo.. I admit!
So IT please be kind to Gen..

No comments: