Nuffnang

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ballet Prac

Mostly saturdays i would wake up at 11.30am or 12.30pm

Depends if i got classes to teach or ballet lessons.

Well today was extra early, i woke up at 9.30am.

Had dim sum for breakfast with sze lynn, she ask me to reach by 10am cause she don't want to accompany her dad to take her report card at Sri KL, so coming to studio earlier would be a good excuse .. smart girl lol..

Piccies n gilaness lol..
We ate dim sum at hoong foong, nearby our ballet studio at usj 21.

Piccies for dim sum were half portion cuz i decided to camm abit after eating a few =P
Fried wantan prawn..
not bad =)

egg tart not so juicylicious..
i knw where to buy juicylicious egg tarts hehe..
call me i will tell u lol..

look kinda err hahah
its lo mai kai..
nice nice =)

siu mai..
Siu mai & Har gao are twins lol.. i must eat them every visit of dim sum =)
I still miss hong kong dim sum the REAL one, goshh damnnnn super duper yummylicious!!

har gao

sze lynn & gen

Well after makan...
Prac time..
Gonna put on my pointe shoes =)

Tie bun~~
That is amelia with sze lynn

Set up my lappie,
Preparing the song =)

Hwee ting & gen
Gen & Pui teng

Arabesque..

My new ballet mates for a year..
Since i am the only one still surviving to continue ballet till advance 2 =)
We are currently in intermediate, consider one of the higher levels.
Fyi: I am the oldest among all of them lol, they are just 13,15 17 or less lol..

Sze Lynn!!
She love this pose lol

Aiks phailed..
So blur

After prac, its time to teach my girls ballet concert =)

I give you my heart
Hold on, let me sign it
Your senorita, aka your best friend
Hereby, let it be known
Love like, never before

Its the song =)

Girls with all my heart, i know we can do it!!
Bring it on =)

After ballet, gosh so tired n hungweee...
Dinner time at Lanna Thai =)

Finally, thai food craving satisfied..

Mum, Mira Marie & Genevieve Marie

why so serious? why so pale?

Me & dad..
he told me to be natural, don't tilt my head..
I cant help it lol..
Signature Gen's pose =)

The pics today not so nice =(
No make up
&
So tired..
Not so nice lehh =(

No comments: