Nuffnang

Thursday, July 1, 2010

OOoopsy July de

OOooopsy July de...

I type exactly the same title for last year July's post.

*sounds so bimbotic right*


haha that is what i am good at, acting like one which can be real hilarious at times just to entertain my friends lol.

I remember when my friend read that post, he keep teasing me with that "oopsy poopsy thingy"
Gosh joke of the day, make me so bimbo lor lol.

So yeah, this months is the most hectic schedule compared to previous.

Today i had my eng random presentation regarding Manager Style, we had to use non verbal acting to let the audience guess what style we are going to use.

Its kinda funny, i love to do dramas, acting, ice breakers back in youth rally team.
I would love to be an actress tho, but i don't have model's height. Such a disadvantage =(
Brainstorming for my group was crazy i get so excited and hyper to think of so many bimbo actions. LOL..sorry cant help it, its been programmed in my brain lol.

Ohh today i m so happy.
Finally!!!
I completed my IT assignment.
Oh gosh dont u know i hate IT so much, i PIAK it two nights already.
&
Finally thanks to my uni friends i finally completed it.
I hate using EXCEL okay. pffftttt..

During my 1st sem i even joke with the lecturer.

Gen : Sir i think i am in the wrong class & wrong course.
Sir : why????
Gen : Cause i sign up for marketing course not IT
Sir : =.= ishh lol

Ohh the upcoming week i am gonna be soooo stressed till u can't even recognize me lol..

Looking at my calender
Everything is so packed like sandwich..
My other girl friends who want to date me so badly also need to do RSVP 1st haha lol
1st come 1st serve..


1st (Thur)
  • Class from 10am-6pm (8hrs) so tiring
  • Lunchie with Nekk & Mr B..lol too hyper can't ctrl myslf de, nek's advice "i have to find the same frequency type of guy, so can SS with me" *not in a hurry* =P
  • Have to complete IT ass & FINALLY i completed it so hapieee now *breath*
  • Non verbal acting regarding Manager Style topic
  • Collect my sis costume from adidas
  • Shu Uemura for eyebrows *fixed* now i feel more confident haha.. ^^ I love the feeling of after shaped eyebrows so hapiee lol
  • The beautician and me quiet close tho, each visit got lots of chit chats, we can find each other yum cha and share our common interest in our field.
  • Need to find people to work for my cousin under finance department (data entry) *found*
  • Hip hop @8.45pm

2nd (Fri)

  • Class as usual from 9am-5pm
  • Movies - Back Up plan with my uni buddies =)
  • Football!!! must watch!! (Holland VS Brazil) & (Uruguay VS Ghana)
  • Woosh cant wait to see KAKA, FORLAN & SUAREZ in action *drools*

3rd (Sat)

  • Ballet from 10am - 5.30pm (7 1/2 hours)
  • Ballet concert on 7th aug, really need to work harder on my pointe & help my girls to brush up. I think they are more discipline now compared to last time. *good*
  • The selection of song for my girls, i have very goood feedback from parents.. =)
4th (Sun)

  • Ballet from 10.30am - 4pm

5th (Mon)

  • Office,Lunch & shoppink!! Marmalade@Bangsar with Yi Rui, Ivy, Cheryl & Gen
  • Gosh i am so excited!!! its been a while since i shop wth girl friends =)
  • I have to control! I still got lotsa clothes that i bought frm HK,forver 21,topshop that I haven't wore, or only wore once or twice. Not many places to go =( shall just keep it 1st.

6th (Tue)
  • Office & Class

7th (Wed)
  • I have to complete my Marketing 2,200 words due thursday!! goshh gen gen gen!! & night ballet

8th (Thur)
  • English sub : a) 700 words individual write-up b) Submit eng group assignment
  • MKT sub : a) Exam b) Submit MKT individual assignment
  • 8.45 pm - Hip Hop ( I love hip hop, damn cool, and i can dress like a cool bro!)

9th (Fri)
  • Class as usual 9am-5pm
  • My dearest beloved sweetest & truck loads of hugs & kisses girl friend bday *will update*

10th (Sat)
  • Ballet as usual from morning to evening
  • Night gonna date all my babes @SkyBar *i cant wait* soooo excited..

11th (Sun)
  • Ballet at 11.45am-1.30pm
  • Then gonna date my future cousin-in-law and hopefully my cousiess =) *arghh i cant wait!*



Just gonna type 10 days schedule only,
If i type the whole month..
I don't want my dear readers to faint wei..
&
It will take me a day or two to complete my whole month schedule.

Everything is scheduled.
Without my calender on my lappie i will *FAINT* badly!!


Gosh i am so excited for the outings & funs!
I cant wait to catch up!
weheee~~
*bouncybouncybouncy*

-nights-

No comments: