Nuffnang

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Gymnastic examination


I love this sunday morning,
It was raining and i could sleep so well,
But i was awake by my sis at 9am to do her make up for her. *yawnnsss*

Well, she got her gymnastic examination
&
It was very different from ballet examination.

Gymnastic examination was conducted in a hall, where parents could support their child and pics could be snapped & their examiners are mostly locals.

While, ballet examination was conducted in the studio, no noise, curtains re down to cover all the mirrors, parents & teachers cannot peep through & examiners are mostly from overseas.
My 1st time having ballet exam was soooo nervous because the examiner was an ang mo lol.
But now i m used to it =)

Outfits are different too.

Check it out =)

Ballerinas - No make up, No jewelries, ear level bun with simple black pins and nets, leotard, thighs, & ballet shoes

My sis

Gymnast - Heavy make up, Very high bun hairdo with shiny big scrunchies, shiny bling bling costume, and elastic toe pad.

Look at her make up..
Nice or not?

I used diff combination of colors in diff edge,
Silver, maroonish-pink, plum, gold, shimmer highlights, eyelinner,mascara, pink-orangie blusher, light pink shimmer highlights for the cheeks, green glitters, pink lipstick with lip linner effect.

Sound so pro? haha thx thx lol~~
I love helping ppl to make up tho =)

Check out her costumes.
Each outfit the design,details, materials & sequins are not cheap, quite exp.
I like this costume.

Blue~~

Pink =P

Warm up time..
Splits, umm her left leg not so straight and her knees are supposed to face downward.

Purple costume

random pose

Examination mode


Her coach

Prizes
I dont know what place.
But i know our living room tv cabinet were flooded with her trophies.

Okiee tadaaa~~

I wasn't in any pic, cuz i have no make up on?
No~~ umm because i was busy teaching ballet & practices in the morning till late evening.
Picture credits to my dad.

But she wears costumes
I wear leotards
She's a gymnast
And I'm on the pointe shoes
Dreaming about the day
When you wake up and find
That what you're looking for
Has been here the whole time

If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you
Been here all along
So why can't you
See you belong with me
You belong with me.

I am SS-ing with taylor swift- you belong with me =)

No comments: