Nuffnang

Monday, July 5, 2010

Marmalade


I had a great time spent with the girls at bangsar.

Its been awhile since we had a great time together after our HK trip and clubbing.

We had lunchie at Marmalade before we went boutiques hopping.

So yeah enjoy the piccies =P

At Marmalade, bangsar village.
I didn't snap piccies for food, feeling lazy and its all yummy~~
We had Lamb shank,Lasagna,Mushroom pie,Aglio Olio prawn spaghetti..
&
Carrot cake for dessert.

Ivy & Gen

Gen,Cheryl & Yi Rui

Pic failed
But 3 of us look so good =)

Blur but ok lor =P

Girlieee time
4 of us =)
Ivy,Gen,Cheryl & Yi Rui

My lovely mak nek nekkk~~~
=)

Guys..watch us how we gonna eat our carrot cake =)
Hell lotsa funn camm & re-camm our "sexy act" eating carrot cake..

The best among us..
Phewww Wittt~~

Sweet like sugaRRrr~~

Look like i just fought with the carrot cake LOL!! hahah
*bash bash*
So fierce lookin heheh ^^

Hey honey, i like the taste of it, wan some?

Feeding my "future" wife
OR
Prac to feed my husbands hehe ^^

Kisses for u <3

Owh kay i am blushing <3

yes i know we re so sweet, envy us =)

I got double of nekk & ivy..

This lamp from ikea has its own joke so funny!!
Each time me n wei wei saw it, it reminds us of how gila we are in Ikea.
I was just randomly SS-ing (syok sendiri) & manja-ing talking to her some BS (bullshit)

Gen: I told u, i am so gonna be lonely & single, & i can imagine myself at 40 years old and still unmarried & gonna shop & carry stuff alone..

Then i saw this huge lamp above me, and i continue

Gen: Look at this huge lamp, i am so gonna carried it ALL BY MYSELF~~

Wei Wei: Gen!! lol don't be stupid haha that huge lamp came in a box, you might as well carry the box not the whole big lamp LOL!!

My dearest Wei wei which i always YC with her =)

Gen in NY..
*dreaming*

Awarded with a title of "GM" by Ambassador of my white house LOL..

Last pic =)
This is plain epic lol
What do u think we are doing?
Continue to mesmerize ^^ peeps..

Gonna kick that fat ass that dues on Thurs!
Rawrrr..

Fyi : Hope we can be how we used to be when we 1st met.


No comments: