Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Harper's Bazaar

Hey sexylicious~~

I been MIA for quite sometime.
Been quite busy lately,
When ballet concert is real soon my it doubles up my busyness,
I could even skip my goood friend's date at pallete-pallete, KL, just to teach ballet.
No choice, no one could replace me..

So yeah its been quite sometime, i trimmed my eyebrows, and i loveee~~~ the freshness of the look after my eyebrows been trim and shape up perfectly, its all perfecto.

Well, i am a regular customer to this eyebrow beautician when ever my eyebrows sucked to the core till i can't stand it.
Finally i did it and i was soo happy =)

Ohh we always had a good conversation during the service, it was fun talking about working experiences with her.
Experiences is all it takes to face the challenge in the world.
Its true that u have to have a thick skin.

By the end of the trimming and shapping, she gave me a
Harper's Bazaar
Beauty look book
&
I love it!

WHOLE lotsa make-up updates,
to gorgeous falsies,
to hair and perfumes and buylines.
&
I love to read it =)
Whole lots of tips =P

Check this out~~
Presenting make-up in motion by Shu Uemura,
The neo-Tokyo odessey look is the ultimate experimental eye make-up design.

The ones that the model is wearing is a neo-reflector which cost rm 250
Its too hefty for a falsies.
Where u wear,reuse, and dispose.
I threw away a few falsies thanks to clubbing.

What new?
cosmic chains
space twist
neo-reflector
neo-fringe
neo-sparkle

This model kinda sweet looking, i like =)

Does she remind u of kesha?
Nasty, naughty and notorious lol~~

This outfit kinda caught my eye for some reasons

Uhhh kawaiii~~~
super cool~~
I just like the effect of the eyeliner

Chanel

Givenchy

I shall stop complaining about my dark circles & sleep earlier

Check out my brows.
F.Y.I my lashes are for real lol..
I have to pull my lashes to prove to some friends that they are real.

Have a nice day my friends,
I hope i can faster finish 2nd sem and i can't wait to MIA!!
=)

No comments: