Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Karl Lagerfeld


Coco Haute Chanel Fall/Winter 2010

Take a look under the jump to see what else Uncle Karl’s offering as part of the Fall/Winter Couture collection…
Somehow, it reminds me of Narnia, the way the witch dresses or the girls lol
Check out the shoes and outfit, it matches, some of it are of the same type of material.

Interesting piece

I kinda love this, very fairy tale, the witch's outfit



I love the material and prints


Gladiator's wife


walah~~ Karl Lagerfeld.
The man who never stops.

I'm so restless.
Just completed my Marketing assignment which due is tomorrow,
I still have english subject to worry about.

Not sure if i am gona watch Spain Vs Germany =)
Don't know who to support.
Villa & Torres OR Klose & Podolski

fyi : what do u want from me?

No comments: