Nuffnang

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cheryl's RRRrrr 19th

Celebrated my loveliesss sexayesss my one and only makkk neeekkk nekkkk bday =)

I had a great "PIAK-ing" night!!

No joke seriously piaking awesome~~

We had our dinner at Dragon-i @Pyramid

Then we M.I.A in Mist, Bangsar

This is just Part 1

Cheers to our 6 years of friendship <3
Picture since year 2007, 16 years old, feeling soo young~~

Wei wei, me & yi rui

Wei wei & Gen

Yi Rui & Gen

Cheryl's cup cake

Making a wish

Blow de candle

Our group picture =)
top : KP, Li Chung, Nyit Yang, Brian Cheah, Kai Jet, Brian Loh & Kah Jun
bottom : Sean, Wei Wei, Gen Gen, cheryl's fren 1, Bday Girl, Yi Rui, cheryl's fren 2 & Sarah Sheah =)

Im soo bad in names..
Random pose =)

In the process of eating it

Spiderman of the day
He just loves the wall lol

All girls just wana have fun =)

Epic random wei haha..

Check out the present i bought for her hahaha..
Its a pad~~
& she really thinks its a pad
Till she open it and ask me
"Nekk y only got 4 piece of pad"
hahaha
In de end she ate the pad eauuu lol
Its edible lol

Pad & the latest "condom"
Check it out guys if u see it in the any shop
&
Make sure u purchase it!
Extra protection!
LOL!!

Stay tuned for Part 2
*WINKS*

HOHOHO my IT,Eng & Mkt assignment finish already, but still got some more upcoming assignments till my 2nd sem re finally over.

No comments: