Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tea time

After class, i went to fetch sister from tuition.
Then drop by sunway pyramid to return costume at Adidas.

I was thinking, my sis might be hungry after tuition, though of buying ice cream instead i bought donuts since i pass through there.

I bought J.Co donuts since its been quite some time i had it.
Well, we had tea time in the car =)
Just that no tea lol..

Bought 2 boxes of donuts,
woah for the 2 of us..?
Nooo~~ gen on "strict diet" haha
Of course to share with family too.

Ohh and as supper for tonight football!!
wehhee uruguay and holland!
I support URUGUAY!
My husband forlan & suarez playing =P

Herm my hands were itchy enough to grab a box on top of the counter,
it was mini donuts, i find it cute and mini so i bought it hehe =P


Tadaa~~ hehe so mini and cutieee
12 flavors
I love the oreo one =)

6 pieces of donuts

Look at the orea which shape like football hehe perfect for tonight supper..
No supper or football till i complete assignments.

Total spent: rm30.40

This thurs so gonna be hectic!!
stressing now to complete all my dues sighh..
not gonna blog till after thurs =)

fyi : I can't just let you walk away, till you gotta hear what i wana say.

No comments: