Nuffnang

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mist, Bangsar~~


Part 2
After dinner, here we goo~~

M.I.A to mist =)

Whole lotsa fun, damn alot of tao kei wei wad de ishh..

Haha got to pai min my mak nek nek to booze & club wert..
Awesome pawsome to de maxxxxxxx~~
Hanging arnd them so damn funny wei around 12 ppl re there..
Our guys re being protective over us, that is good~~
Should watch their action, while we re on the dance floor, they are creating like a fence around us so funny wei~~

Pictures time =)
My pressie for my lovely nekk..

Posing with pressie 1, its a pad lol
&
Its super duper yummaylicious..
My 1st time buying such stuff for a gurl..=)

Ohh gosh she cant resist it
&
The pic can tell that she loveeeeeeees it sooo muchie muchie =)

Checking out the new packaging..
Guys i knw u re tempted to get it chill~~*JK*

Me n yi rui ss-ing~~

=)
We should hang out moreee as often before u leave to UK ='(

Ladies night

I can tell u how much i miss this woman..

Fond of affectionate

Girls re attracted to me..
I kissed a girl i like it =)

Now~~
Check out the couples

So far, i think this couple is one of the best among a lotsa couples that i know
So kawaii wei =)

Couple 2
Mak nek nekkk notty ar!! ishh now only tell me haihs..

Thats all for now~~
So yeah peeps its finals
Waka waka eh eh~~

I am gonna support

SPAIN!!

SUPPORT MY HUSBANDS!!
VILLA, TORRES & FABREGAS!!
THEY ARE DE REAL MAN,
survived all the matches since from the start..

Cant express how much i love them soo muchhhh. they caught my heart & my eyes..
Gosh *cant breath*
To my other hubbies.. i will still love u guys, buttt
I shall love villa, torres & fabregas moreee for now hehe ^^

Don't jealous kay *winks*

No comments: