Nuffnang

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Look Out Point


Hey there~~

Well, we celebrated mei yee belated birthday at Look Out Point.
We're so adventourous huh?
1st time eating dinner in a far location at cheras.
It was fun tho..
&
I know how to get there so hapieee~~

Owh we bought her pressies already..
So yeah we came up here to have a good environment, sit, relax & chill at such nice scenery..

Wehee finally we're here..

Before the sky is getting darker i shall take adv of the lighting..

Can u see we're on the top..
You can see the whole KL from here..
awesome..

Me & Liu chen

Me & Shuobo..

We're in Avatar land..
nice huh..

Okie dokies~~
finally our food had arrived =)

Gosh my maryland chicken..
The portion is huge..
Well, i didn't manage to finish it..
I distribute my chicken to some of my friends hehe..

Ohh my drink i ordered L.O.P choco strawberry special..
Its nice..hehe camm camm..

Choco is girls best friend..
I love choco =P

Hehe i know mei yee want to SS(syok-sendiri) behind of me..
Haha i like the reaction of my face..

Lamb..
Shuobo & Gin Siong orders..

Mei yee's

Alan's salmon

Its Chia We
Yap Keong's gf

Yap Keong 1st time joining us for dinner hehe

I didn't manage to finish everything lol..
Cuz the bugs & moths are attracted to me..
They think i'm cute
&
I am wearing florals LOL
That's why it keeps disturbing me and flew on my food,
So i gave up finishing it & decorating it hehe

After food, camm time..
Gin siong lovessssss to camm wei..
I'm his victim for that night..
We crap damn alot of shit to entertain the table, it was soo epic funny wei..
Till mei yee's bf say that we look like a couple always argue argue abit one haha..
Me his girl??
Umm it will NEVER happen hahahahha

Alan, Mei Yee & Gen
Ishh Gen u lamp post lol

Shuobo, Liu Chen & Pei Yee
Owhh Liu Chen is such a sweet heart..

Ohh that gap in between is to fit in those who did come..
For Mell & Yi Heng
And we tagged them on facebook heheheh =)
We act & talk alot of crap hehe~~
Too much of crap till we kinda destroyed the next table's date lol
Laugh & talk too loud de
Typically US =P

Last pic of the day~~ weheee

I enjoy it sooo much~~

Sleeping late is a debt and i am repaying my debt of sleepless nights lately..
It was so gosh satisfied.
Its been a while~~
Ohh i need massage soo badly.. my back and shoulder is aching terribly lately..
&
I hope the blisters doesn't kill me during the day of my concert.
And its exactly 1 more week to goo..
I am so excited..
Good i should eat less..

No comments: