Nuffnang

Monday, July 26, 2010

Grade 2 girls

Actually, grade 2 girls belongs to Beatrice, one of my ballet mate.
Since i had to choreograph grade 2 dance concert so i have to teach on every wed night.
It was so fun being with them i thought them for more than a year and i could see their progress re improving, techniques re getting better and more disciplined compared to the 1st time i took over form Beatrice.

It was all good.
Within this 2 months, I had tones of fun with them, I just choreograph on the spot but at times i could dream and think of steps, spontaneously i add in what ever steps by following the music beat.
Formation, Combination, Counting and Musicality
is all i needed.

The girls and I love this piece of music
Utada Hikaru - Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence.

The beat of the music is more to hip hop but i turn it into ballet.
Shall upload the video after concert.

This is what we did for a 5 min break.
That wednesday was one of the most hardcore practices.
I can see that they are putting lotsa effort into it.
I'm proud & happy =)

Their ending pose.
They are only 8 years old, chubby & cute =)

2nd pose
Top: Lea,Sarah,Yue Yi
Bottom: Amber,Xandrea,Eleanor & Megan

<3

Ne ne Bu Bu
>.<"
Zoe & Lea
They are sisters.
Thought both of them too.

Lea & Xandrea

Amber

Lea

Megan

Xandrea

Group Picture

Huggieeessss =)

I like this picture so cute.. lol..

Teaching Ballet was one of the most memorable memories that i will treasure, each experiences and learning from mistakes will strengthen me to be a better dancer. Besides that, i began to love kids more then ever, gosh i just love little girls. Its for sure that my girls in the future will be a ballerina.

Loving all the memories <3

No comments: