Nuffnang

Monday, May 31, 2010

Fashionista GM

Forever being an epic awesomeness.. <3

Gosh i love the flash back of memories of what i did, and what i wore for what occasion.

I love clothes, but it is never enough..

I got 3 upcoming events and i do my shoppink again gonna buy dresses.

But i am not sure what type of design but i had something in mind.

Last night, browse through all my dresses and i realise i had so many of black color, diff design and length. Gosh black is like my fav color tho..

But i still love black =P

My fav color is actually gold and black.
If you think its pink, sorta, the more feminine side of me.
Depends on my mood.. i love colors tho =)

Check out the "fashionista" pic of me lol..

This was taken in Cotton On HK.
So fun!! posing with the mannequins..
The sales girl was so moody cuz she think that we messed up the fitting room with tonnes of hangers in it. It wasn't us.. the previous customers lor..
But after, looking at me doing some epic craziness she was entertained, and she was giggling tho. I asked her to snap pic with me but she shy shy lol.

So real hor? LOL..

My princessy outfit..
That dress was bought by my dad from Dubai.
Till now i could fit in =)
Spot my gold heels.
That is my most memorable and favorite collection.
I wore it for prom.

Love this black lace dress..
Dining at 7atenine with my babes and dude during christmas 09.

I could be as cool in this outfit tho..
sneakers and hoodies =)
Pic taken during MOS hip hop competition.
Gosh i miss them so muchie!!

The girl next door.
It was a photo shoot at KL PAC.

Haha lol.. trying to imitate the mannequin
But i Phail~~
i like it tho cuz its funny lol..
My frens say "gen omg so obscene"
I am in my clothes tho

This is the most epic pose i ever had..
With my purple boots and my guy friend oversized coat.
love it.

Going blonde okie for me?
Nahhh~~ dun wana be lala mui lol..

This colour blend with my highlights lol
Haha the mannequin in front of me botak de..
Thx 2 Gen!

At MOS..
Posing with my all time favorite dress..

This is what i wore during Graduation day lol..
Polka dot dress.

My shopaholic partner in crime.
He splurge like nobody business.
My gladiator inspired Vneck top and zebra leggings..
I wore this outfit only once in my life.


Okie a lil update..
Well i am so excited gosh
Tmr i am goin melacca for a day trip with my uni friends
Its the 1st time going on a trip with them
What are we gonna do?
Shall update u guys okie..
Food is a must have..
&
Cammm Camm is a MUST lol..
I am so tired now.. i need full energy for tomorrow =)

No comments: