Nuffnang

Monday, May 10, 2010

Ballerina


I been dancing ballet for 13 years *cheers*
Since year 1997 (7year old)

I am so happy that i had choose Ballet over Piano, I use to learn Ballet in Jean Gan at Damansara Uptown / Near Eastin Hotel and Piano at Yamaha,Kelana Jaya. Since i have shifted to puchong, i learn ballet at Plaza Dance Academy@usj 21 till today. Jean Gan has lotsa nostalgia moments that i made it this far. The teachers are strict enough and trained us to be very precise and more discipline. I think now Jean Gan was very over rated and famous for its Ballet institute till branch out to many places like Lot 10, 1 Utama about 5-6 branch if i am not mistaken. I was so young back then, i even forget who taught me.

I learn Ballet and Piano at the same age about 7 years old. But i made my decision to quit piano because i dont like theories its so frustrating to complete all the music homework. I prefer dancing. Plaza Dance Academy is the place where my passion for ballet never stop growing.
It had shifted 3 locations and i would be where ever the studio are.
The teachers that had taught me before and i love them.
Ms Tham, Ms Leong, Ms Ho and Ms Lay Pheng.
They had taught me so much till where i am today.

Dancing is my Passion
It makes me happy and satisfied when i sweat and express out my feelings on my toes.
My love for dance never once vanished in my heart.
But i did cry once when i was about to quit Ballet cuz of some issues and my ballet mates are leaving one by one. I am the only survivor in my group. =( I miss all the moments with them.

Check out some beautiful memories that meant alot to me

Ballet plays a major role in my life.
I dance and teach.
Its also my life and my job.
Its apart of my weekly schedule.

susan steph and alexa
missin u girls in ballet lessons.

2008
eevon, gen, susan ,steph and alexandra

We share We play We enjoy dancing together that is what brings us together.
I remember that once in my schooling life i wasnt happy with my classmates and i always seek forward to meet u girls on mon and thurs to dance and have fun.
When i was in Plaza Dance Academy, its been lik 10 years i know you girls and we grew up as the last 5 girls in our final batch.
Now i am the only last survivor, but i had join the other inter-mediate girls.
It wasn't so much of joy cuz u girls are missing in my ballet life.
You girls really bring so much joy in my life back then and i MISS it!
Its impossible to dance together again.
When people asked me how are you girls?
Do i still keep contact?
Where you guys are?
I am really out of words. We don't even hang out now.
I don't even receive any updates.
I would love to plan a reunion one day.
Looking forward for that day.

Out of 7 babes, we are ballerinas =)
Gen, Carmen and Lee Wen.

My pointe shoes.

Tutus that we helped ms lay pheng to sew sequins on

tutus are not cheap lol
they range more than rm100-rm200 or more than that lol.
It is self designed and tailored.

These 3 cup cakes are the most memorable cupcakes that i ever had in my life.
The 3 beautifully designed cup cakes that i ate during 2008 Ballet Concert.

I love this design the most
Of course!!
Ballet shoes are my collection tho.
But i lost all my baby ballet shoes. =(

So cute
Tutu

My journey to be a ballerina will never end unless there are some circumstances that i had to leave the Ballet world.

I am not looking forward to the day when i never dance again, it would make me shed a tear.

Once a dancer, will always be a dancer in my heart.
I am keeping up that spirit in me.
&
It never fails!

Genevieve Marie

LOVE

Ballet

No comments: