Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ohh u make me smile

I had a very spontaneous day,
Gie nudge me and suddenly we met up for lunch with leon at Lorong Seratus ss2,
Gie called leon's cousin, Brian.
We chit chat, TCSS and off we went snooker.
It was my first time, it seems that i m so kind hearted always give the guys opportunity.
They bully me kay.. lol jk.. i noob only lol.. beginner.

ohh me,gie and leon had fun singing this song in the car.
I like this song last time, enjoyed it.

Uncle Cracker - Smile

*chorus*

You make me smile like a sun,
Fall out of bed,
Sing like a bird,
Dizzy in my head,
Spin like a record,
Crazy on a Sunday night..

You make me dance like a fool,
Forget how to breath,
Shine like a gold,
Buzz like a bee,
Just the tough of you can drive me wild..

Ohh u make me smile =)

Its fun to have optimistic people in your life, where they would bring so much of joy and laughter in your life.
Cry will also laugh, Kena scold also will smile.
LOL such friends are so fun to be with.
It gives you another perception of life.
&
Trust me that person is a very nice guy, if you know him well.
He never fail to made my day and never fail to make me laugh.
His jokes are lame but it make sense till you wana laugh.
When i am down, he sense it and he will make me laugh no matter what lame stuff he would come up with.
I never felt bored when he is around. Lol.. entertaining.
Such friendship are rare and hard to find.
Of course, i will always appreciate him.

No comments: