Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mode for Dresses

Currently i m so in a mood for cute dresses
Cant wait for shopping, i guess i shouldn't splurge too much.. There are many pieces in my wardrobe that i havent wore yet. No events yet.
Girls are never enough hehe ><"
For Spring 2010, i would go for something more plain,subtle,floral, and sweet =)

Lipsy by Pixie Lott
This is so sweet and simple and plain i like..
I love it! Its like a tutu feel yet gorgeous .
I might buy one if i spot any.

Lipsy~~
simple and nice..

Now i have an almost similar skirt, all i gotta wear is a high waist belt and a white sleeveless blouse. I had those in my closet.
Miss Selfridge pink babydoll dress.
This is so cute..

Beige lace dress
I m so into lace last december.
I would love to have one of this, simple and lacey.

Miss Selfridge
Sweet silver polkas on the dress with a black ribbon, this add a fine sweetness of combination.

Zac Posen mini floral prints
sweet~~

Clad in a strapless nude Chantilly lace by Georges Chakra Couture dress
Jlo is also tittled as Us Weekly style icon of the decade
Simply loving these sweet mini lace dress.

There are 3 dresses that i love during Met Gala Style~ From the Us Weekly
Check it out..
Anna Hathway in Valentino.
I love this sooooooooo much!
Gosh it gives me the feeling of a princess walking down the isle or waiting for prince charming to dance at a ball. So much of fantasy yet in love with such beautiful princess dress.
So glittery, warm pastel color, flowy, princessey awesome!
I shall give a 10/10 for valentino


Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera.
Gosh i m in love with this dress so exquisite.
The combination of prints and colors black and gold.
Perfect for prom.


Eva Mendes in Dolce & Gabanna.
Very pretty floral dress for the night.
So Sweet.

Soon i will update more on fashion & shoes.

No comments: