Nuffnang

Monday, May 24, 2010

Hey there

Ooopsy sorry for the late update.
Its been a week since i last update.
I been very very buzy.

1) I just finish "interior designing" 20% more to go, i gotta get furniture,lamp and a few stuffs to highlight everything.
I painted the wall with 2 colors, Pinky Peach ( very warm color) and silk cream color, I wanted the vintage cream instead but the room will look very dim. Now i just love the feeling of the room, so warm, so cosy and still got lotsa unfinished business.

2) Recently, just met up with my primary school friends. Gosh i kinda miss them and almost forget they existed. When a friend of mine told me a few friends name. I look so blur and clueless. But i remember a few close friends that we use to be best friends. Actually, i love my primary friends more they are more fun more innocent. Ohh thursday, was epic awesome. We chit chat, mamak, check out the venue of our reunion *iloveitscreams* and lotsa funny moments lol. *Couldn't mention here*

I don't really enjoy secondary life, i am kinde like a nerd and serious person lol. Recess go library study, 3 years sitting in front row, kinda like teacher's friend and i am in my own world during secondary. I only got a few close friends and one of them is actually my BFF don't know why i feel like there is a gap between us. Its been a year since we last met.

3) I want to go shoppink so badly, wana buy my girly stuff, i even forget when was the last time i did my shopping, or watch movies in the cinema.
So many things in my mind i want to buy,
I want to go to the mall,Ikea,KL and a few places.
I don't mind if no one accompany me, guess my babes re kinda buzy tho. I am used being independent now.

4) I got no time for myself. I am supposed to enjoy my uni life. But, i am not. I got hand full of things to do, i am not like an ordinary uni students. I have to study,work,teach,ballet. Its my life.
I feel like slotting in some activities like salsa/kick boxing. I am still contemplating. Too tired for the end of the day.

5) Ballet Concert on the 9th of august, I am kinda buzy choreographing grade 2 ballet dance for about 3 minutes, I need to get their costumes prepared and the music. Preferably tutus, pink color? haha or maybe baby pinkish-creamish lol~~

6) Gosh i think i got some assignments that haven't complete, and the uni gonna cancel my class "marketing challenge" because there are about 12 students only? Capacity too big i understand, but its only 12 i think its okay. We are happy cause not many people and we can be more focused. What bullshit they want to cancel, one day i am so gonna screw the management properly.

FYI:
The only time i am free to do my ass or paper work, is during night time. That is why weekends i need my chillex time, i hang out like an owl. =P

Tataz gonna MIA now.
Continue my work.

No comments: