Nuffnang

Monday, May 17, 2010

My lil sister Mira


My baby sister, Mira Marie Wong Yann Fern.
She is not a baby, not anymore.
A clip of an eye, i am older now and she is growing up too.
Currently she is in primary,std 5. 11 years old.
Born on 10th March 1999.
About 9 years gap within us.
I love her so much when she was younger.
Gosh so cute
Enjoy building up our childhood memories together
Playing. Drama. Quarreling. Girls are being girls.
But i still love her.

Genevieve & Mira
I am at Uni, She is std 5
Do we look alike?
My mum said that i look like her when i was younger.

Pictures of her when she was younger

Her bday at CEC.
Graduated from kindergarten

Turning 5 year old.

her IDC *i dont care* attitude lol

use to called her "hao po zai"
LOL..


taken when she was 6 yr old and i am only form 2


my bro and sissy
a lil like me?
she is a gymnast and i am a ballerina
every year she got competition.

She finally turned 8 year old.

Childhood was good and bad for me.
Too naive and innocent.
Where stress wasn't existed.
Missed being a child at times.


A video of her when she was 7 year old dancing.
She loves to dance and talk and pose at that age lol..
Being so girly.
While i am more to being a tomboi at times.

Enjoy~~

No comments: