Nuffnang

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shall introduce GUIDO =)



On saturday (1st of May)

Finally we adopted another dog given by my family's church friend, Uncle Chris.

It was a White Miniature Poodle

Named Guido

Aged 2 year old

Male

The size is about 10ins to under 15ins (25.4 cm to 38 cm)

&

It is super duper hyper active.

Poodles are known as water retriever, and is regarded the second most intelligent breed of after the Border Collie.

Poodles are skillful in many dog sports including agility, obedience, tracking, and even herding.

Why i named it Guido?

I like this Italian name, and it was inspired by the movie "NINE" i watched the movie, and i find it very interesting especially the dance moves and enthusiasm. I love to watch musical-romantic movies or any movies/dramas related to dance,musical especially Ballet .The movie were played by beautiful & hot actress such as Nicole Kidman, Marion Cotillard, Penélope Cruz,Sophia Loren, Kate Hudson and Fergie. The role of a film director named Guido Contini was played by Daniel Day-Lewis. That is why that name it after the film director.

I love the Costumes
The Musical
The Actress

Guess not many people enjoyed it, some said its draggy, some said they dont really understand the story line and ...
If they dont have a thing for musical or dance or creativity, they would feel all the abov,it is a bit of moulin rouge, but Nine is better.


Anyways, my most favorite alphabet would be G, i post it previously before "my love for alphabet G"
You wouldn't be surprise if in the future, whether am i gonna get married or not, my kids would be named any name as long it is alphabet G LOL!! Adopt/Born kids or animals or name my stuff there would be an alphabet G ^^

Oh finally my baby bwear, Ginger got a new boyfriend, yes poor thing she have been single and lonely for 6 years ++ this time i got Guido to accompany her. During the 1st day, Ginger was jealous and she is extra obedient listening, just because she wants my attention too. Somehow, she could get along with him, just because he is attractive and it is a Male.

Ohh guess my grandma was okie with Guido, she hates it when Ginger was in the house, she would nag and nag and will ask me to leave it outside. This time, Guido enters the house, and she was okay with it =) as long as the dogs doesnt poo or urine in the house she would be okay =)

A pic of a Poodle

This wasn't Guido, i havent took any pic of him yet. Didnt have the time, got two baby bwears to take care of now. All thanks to my sis who wanted it. Bet all the grooming and bathing we will be done by me. And it will take hours to do so. One or two dog doesnt make much diff i guess.

I still LOVE dogs.

No comments: