Nuffnang

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bangs~~


Well, its been lik 6 to 7 years i been keeping long hair, the same style, layered/side fringe.

Now, my hair is quite long, the tip of my hair is so dry and sometimes i found end-splits, felt very hot and i could sweat easily and my side fringe is getting longer.

bored Bored BOred BORed BOREd BORED!!~~

I'm quite bored of my hairstyle.
Dont know what to do, yet i want to keep that style/image of mine.
My hairstylist would suggest a shorter length, something different, but i think it is too lala..
I dont want a lala image~~ doesnt suit me.

Well talking about hairstyle

Its either

SHORT

MEDIUM

LONG

BOB

LAYERS

BANGS

ASIAN FRINGE

CURLY

FRIZZY

.........


This time i am going for fringe with long super long hair behing, i might get a straight cut when my layers are almost the same length.


J LO
Bob with straight fringe also not bad..
But i might look fat tho lol

24/2/09

I have side bangs, just that i comb straight it look like a fringe tho..

In this picture, fringe look not bad tho..

so peeps fringe okie?

hehehe ^^

No comments: