Nuffnang

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Guido & Ginger

Welcome to the family =)

Got a new doggie (miniature poodle) given by my family's church friend.

So happiee~~ a little mischievous but still very adorable.

I love my new doggie.

Check out the pics.

Our new doggie =)

Its a male
2yr old
Named Guido =)

Living with him for a week was fun, lotsa joy he bought into gingers life. I am happy that ginger has a new companionship. During the 1st week he was so super mischievous, so super duper hyperactive, running and hopping around like a mad dog, guess he is used to the new environment he is living now =)

Now everything is all under control. All he gotta do is listen to the master's order. Trained him and he could pick up quickly when there is food to train. He just learned a few words like his name GUIDO, come here, good boy, sit, sleep, up and stay =) A good progress for this week. This coming week i shall train more new words like roll over, hand, jump, fetch, and ....

This is ginger =) my baby bwear *mwahh*
She is the most dearest in my heart.
Obedient, understanding and she loves head massages.
She would brush her head on my hand which indicates to pat her or massage her head lol.
Lotsa pampering and good food cook by my grandma.

Tadaaa~~
New companionship =)
Ginger got a BF now, gen u phail la lol..

Guido & Ginger
so lovely horr? <3

Gen Gen's cute bwear bwears

A pic with Guido

The fur so soft it makes me wana lean on it.

Yeah my new hair cut.
Cut since monday (3/5/2010)
Comments:
"oh my gosh gen you look so sweet and cute" thanks babe mwahh =)
"wah you look younger now" finally i look young, ppl think i m 20s+++ =.=
"told u to cut fringe, u see look so cute, suits u now" hehe thx thx
"not bad wert, so sweet"

anyway lotsa positive comments, thank u guys =)

I actually love it, my dad say nice wert more cute lol.
My mum is still teasing my new hair cut, she loves to laugh at my hair now.
She say "OMG, ur hair lol" i speechless =.=

Me & my sissy Mira Marie Wong Yann Fern.

Hopefully i look more like a younger sis lol..

sissy & ginger

sissy & guido

Bluek ><"

^^
gingiee~~

notty boi!!
sit!!
LOL

gingiee fat hiao ade lol

Thats all for today=)

I hope you love my pics.

THX

No comments: