Nuffnang

Monday, May 3, 2010

"Best college ever! "

People please read the tittle once again

"BEST COLLEGE EVER"

referring to INTI college, ss15.

OOOppps did u see that inverted comma? Yes in our general terms which means OPPOSITE of the statement. So if u re smart enough to understand what i mean?

Yeah SMART BOY/GIRL!! =)

On fri i went to register,data entry and finance for 2nd, *i never register semesters in sunway before, the lecturer just select our sub and print time table for us* FYI we already had our next sem time table before our final paper of each sem.

Ohh well, 2nd sem was a long sem which have 14 weeks duration, oh we get to choose our optional modules (select only one) which is

1) Advertising Principles
2) Introduction of Business Law 1
3) Introduction of Public Relations

So i opt for 3) Public Relations. Ohh guess what? that woman say 2nd sem they offer 1) Adv Principles ONLY!! Excuse, who's the student now? I want to study what i had choose. I prefer PR its like so my type of future field. They said no lecturer for that subject for 2nd sem, GOSHHH~~ we pay so much no lecturer??

Okay that woman circled the subjects, 5 subjects which are :

Advanced Mircosoft Office Skills
English for Business Study 2
The Marketing Challenge
Principles of Marketing 2
Advertising Principles

After that, i head over to the data entry counter, i thought he is gonna give me the time table, OHHH FYI NO money NO time table, goshh so need to pay first. Its not cheap okay the hike up the price already, my 2nd sem cost rm 11 475.

Resource fee rm 600

Tuition fee rm 10275

Assess fee rm 600

U know what? what inti lovesss to CON ppl money, pay rm 600 for resource? excuse me i dont even see any proper lecturer halls available, it looks more like a *goshh!!* oh their lecturer halls even have problems sliding to the side, it hasn't fix at ALL. Ohh the library? *speechless* no slippers/handbags allowed inside what sort of rule is that?
Each time i had to empty my whole bag, hands full of things inside to enter the library.
AND no student ID no enter library. Gosh!!!
Assess fee? LOL! what bullshit is that? Should it be included in tuition fee? my gosh our papers printed/binding/books we have to pay ourself too okay. U think FOC?

After paying, guess what? I need to go to the computer provided to print my OWN time table.
They dont even have a proper finance department or spaces like Sunway. We have to run up and down to get things settled! Ohh i hate the services there.

Gosh doing such stuff can make me PMS like tutt tutt tutt..
How am i gonna survive for 3 years?

U think i dont want to pull out? Its a big sum of money invested in me.

OKay, next i will show u my time table

MON : 12PM - 6PM (6hrs , 3 sub, back to back, NO break)

TUE : 2PM - 6PM (4hrs, 2 sub)

WED : 8AM - 12PM (4hrs, 2sub)

THUR : 10AM - 6PM (ITS 8HRS BACK TO BACK NO BREAK!!) every wed!!

FRI : 9AM-11AM 4HR BREAK 3PM-5PM

GOSH, in my life this i never encounter such HORRIBLE TIME MANAGEMENT, these ppl so inconsiderate! They LOVE JAMS! Ever day it start and end on Peak Hours. NO BRAIN ONE.

Excuse me please think of others, PPL like me, my schedule is already tight, and now adding more hecticness into my schedule. I have to study,work & ballet. How am i gonna juggle everything if the time table is so terrible.

I regret studying there, no proper study environment and my expenses are more expensive!
No free parking, food are exp!
I like the subjects offered compared to sunway, because i dont want to waste money to study generalized subjects, Its been 3 years studying something general. This time i know my field and i would prefer to study much more specified.

Now i feel like its such a problematic to me, how am i gonna survive for 3years!! Its okay 3 years, clip of an eye a year will soon pass by.

BEAR WITH IT~~

ohh to other inti student who don't like what ever i type, i wouldn't apologize, its my blog i type based on my opinion. If u agree what ever i said *high 5*

Honestly, i wouldn't recommend ppl to study there.

No comments: