Nuffnang

Saturday, May 15, 2010


Saturday 15th May

At 5.30pm left my house to fetch shenay and tanya down to the city.

Shenay smell ciggie in my parents car, lol its not mine, my dad. And she like the smell tho lol.
Maybe its my perfume and the ciggie smell. Gosh i am innocent okay.

We celebrated our babe Shenay Lee birthday @KLCC

Dinner at Apartments/Malones

Apartments more to fine dining and more food varieties

Malones are more to booze, cocktails, wine, other beverages and there are food served too.

I had an awesome ladies night with my babe, it was so much of fun hanging out together.
Missed our girly outtings and stuff.

Nice view right.
I also like the ambience.


=)

Here we are =)
The place was so dim kinde romantic till our cam piccies not so nice =(

Wen arrived hehe..

I miss u WEN!! <3

snappie with bday girl 1st

Lianne also arrived just in time for dinner =)

our food..
This is chicken ... ... lol
Irish beef stew

Fish and chips ... ... style lol

Jamie's duck pasta
I like this one lol


Nay's bday cake..
It was baked by me and tanya.
Hope u feel the LOVE~~

making a wishy..
shenay: Wish to be a billionaire
Marry the most leng zai korean pop star that can make her droool 24/7
deco the house with full of pink and sweet design
hope to have more cash to shooopppp till she drop
Will love all my babes with full of LOVE & HUGS, especially GENEVIEVE MARIE!!
hahaha...

lol JOKING that is not her wish, i just simply type only.

blew the candles..

Tadaaa FINALLY shenay turn 19th..


all of us

kisses for nay nay~~
wei sin
cut cake time~~
cute o not the cake?

a piece of my heart for nay nay..

we ate this much lol..

wen playing with baby leee...


lianne i miss u so muchh!!

babes at the fountain


hope to meet u babes other time =)

hehehe
lol..
guys stop looking at her.. lol


okay lianne and wen gonna go back home de...
last pic of us
oh we missed out carmen and ee lain =(

smiles =)
guess where are we?
HOTEL lol~~
we went to heritage row drop by,
park my car at Sheraton hotel.
Cuz outside parking not so safe and more exp.

girls are being girls =)

Okie check out my new hair cut hehe..

=)


My day ended with a smile and i damn love all the awesomeness..

Thank you babes for making my night an awesome one!!

No comments: