Nuffnang

Friday, May 28, 2010

Tutus


My girls will be having their concert on the 9th of august
I have exactly 2 months preparation.
So yeah i am real buzy getting things prepared, and my due is end of this month 31 may.

My checklist:

Music
Music Tittle
Costumes
Props
Choreography

Okay i have finalize my song which is

Utada Hikaru - Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence

check it out at You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSnkDS8h8h4&feature=related

The song is very catchy, it feels like a lil asian feeling yet urban and modern.

Yeah i am gonna do modern ballet and a lil mix of free movements.

Its gonna be so fun..

Ohh my girls love the song so much~~ they find it catchy and the costumes are sexay~~


tutu 1


tutu 2

tutu 3
-Editor's pick lol-
my girls choose this one.

I wanted something hot red..

Brought my lappie ask them to choose their own tutus, oh yeah they choose tutu 3
I love it..

fyi: I am not feeling well, feeling feverish since yesterday, slept the whole evening till night, skipped hip hop and yc aihh =(
So sudden i feel sick, stress, terrible headache and sore throat gosh..

No comments: