Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Handling X Y Z & Me.

  • Cut new hairstyle already, i was so tempted to try something new cuz i m so bored with my old hairstyle. Finally i had time to go to the salon with bro, to cut my fringe. The hairstylist also shocked she say u shuree? Then i said yeap, she say i bet u wont be comfortable sooner or later. I m so used to it now. hehe i think its cute lol..
  • I need more inspiration to choreograph Grade 1 & Grade 5 dance for ballet concert, all i need is a sweet dream to think of what i want
  • I need to feel the dance steps of my Ballet teaching, so i can memorize the steps and deliver to them gracefully hehe.. Ballet is always my hobby & passion. Its my dream come true to be a Ballet teacher since young. If u re sad, trying dancing it makes u happy instantly.
  • I need to schedule my plans/time table for study,work and ballet.
  • I need a new calender, like how sunway provided us a useful note book with an overall monthly time table. Or a post-it-note sticking it on my mirrors.
  • I need to collect my pay cheque from Tribeca. Excited lol!
  • I need to bring my dogs for grooming.
  • My car need to be service.
  • Need to book tickets for movies hehe i cant wait.
  • Ohh need to belanja my cousin for dinner. His birthday on 1st may. I think this fri night or sunday night.
  • I have to note down, 16th may at 4pm got meeting/tea party at Ballet principal's house. She got swimming pool i might swim tho hehe.
  • I need to go shopping for my essential needs hehe its been a while since i last shoppink.
  • I bought Grandma's mothers day present already, now i need to think what to buy for Mum. Perfume? Dinner? Clothes? Jewels? Last year jewels already, umm i need more ideas.
Okay i think a few more, but lazy to put into list.

So guys out there, can you handle X Y Z & Me? ^^


No comments: